Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
did Von Miller agree to that restructure as insurance against a potential suspension? I haven't seen any details but that's the only motivation I can think of to take such a pay cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

mcmagic posted:

He really didn't do anything bad though?

he did weed, which is bad news jack.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

would it be a risk, really? he may not be doing the three cone at home but he's still working out and training every day, the injury risk can't be significantly different. I bet it's more that team workouts are boring/stressful so why bother if you don't have to

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

do the Broncos and Jets play this season? revenge game part 2?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

It's realistically a camp battle between Zach Wilson and Dinucci for QB3. I guess a rosterable QB3 is worth a late round pick swap?

I think it's more the Jets offering to pick up some salary, there are FAs available better than Wilson and Benzino (and Stidham for that matter). hell actually drafting someone in the 6th-7th has about as much QB3 upside

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

is he still actually in the nfl? Did he play a snap last season? I can't find any stats

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

lol someone on the Jets subreddit found Revis' old shirt at a thrift shop. It had his boarding pass inside the pocket.

https://old.reddit.com/r/nyjets/comments/1cfqkkj/found_darelle_reviss_prada_shirt_at_a_thrift/

That's cool

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Truly pathetic

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

He'll be eligible first so you'll get your wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

he wants to be a prime target and picked the Dolphins over the Chiefs and Bills? he's gonna be fourth in line for targets at best