Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

TheBizzness posted:

Defense lost Byron Jones, VanGink, Wilkins, X, Jerome Baker, and Ogbah.

Also might not have Phillips or Chubb until ?????

Holy forking shirt balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Does running for Vice President count as "bullshit that has nothing to do with winning?"

yes, in two ways

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Aaron rodgers getting guys cut because according to him they’re crisis actors…. Little do Douglas and saleh know he’s spotted the mask seams on the side of their heads

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Aaron rodgers: it seems pretty tough to get thaaaat many people to those camps. Trust me they can’t even get ME to go

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

torgeaux posted:

Note he doesn't actually deny the report.

Remember what he said about his covid vaccination lol

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Lmfao at that nfl shield tattoo that’s sick

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Eat that rob lowe

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

i'll always remember zach wilson for providing some bright spots in those dark post-brady years and helping define "the worst possible game of football"

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1771223369398030539

The Jets aren't gonna have to trade him, aren't they.................

he's gotta go to pittsburgh for his own good. only one man can save him now

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

People wrap up “bad” into one big blanket but in reality there’s
- mad bad (Sean Payton broncos)
- sad bad (browns pre nasty man)
- boring bad (browns post nasty man, pre tyreek dolphins, most of the bills down years, post Brady pats)
- funny bad (that niners interim, buttfumble, seeing ghosts, Zach Wilson, vontae davis)
- mystifying and/or mystical “how could this even happen”/”how could you think anything else would happen” bad (Aaron rodgers Achilles, wide right 2023, Bryce young) [these seem like opposites but actually they’re unified by only happening due to cosmic interference]

The jets have been blessed by consistently staying the last two categories, while most teams that are bad for a while vacillate between all of them

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

New ytork C.H.U.D.S. ? Many are saying

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Holy four time pro bowls

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

yeah sorry pal that's a 0% click chance

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

i think you gotta use an opportunity like picking at 3 to grab a qb and anything else is overcomplicating it. yes that includes if they pick one now and are back again next year. you can trade the other guy.

also i'm terrified of drake maye. i think he is justin fields. he was dirting swing passes in ACC

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

those new ones are really nice, hats off tbh

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

this division is so silly and good

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

the trump ambassador owner. the impossibly petty zionist rub and tug connoisseur owner. the desperate to be noticed boat meetings owner.

the coach that we're watching age and sadden in real time. the coach who makes favorable analogies to the 9/11 hijackers. the meme coach.

the golden labrador qb who may or may not have fallen out with his star wideout over a girl. the qb who got driven into depression by his bully of a coach and was saved by the meme coach watching macgruber with him. the insane draft bust that everybody saw coming. the insane draft bust that everybody saw coming who also is an rear end in a top hat and apparently a rapper

it's all so good

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Hamhandler posted:

I'm not a football numerology guy but the Dolphins starting linebacker numbers are now #11 and #20, absolutely wretched vibes

look at my loving equipment manager we are never winning a super bowl.

are you stupid that's the only kind of equipment manager you can have if you want to win a super bowl

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

it's necessary but not sufficient tho

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

whee can't wait. it's cool to have a nice qb prospect

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

fsif posted:

Like Maye might suck but he'll probably be a pretty fun watch. Josh Allen's rookie year was a blast

yeah it'll be cool. might be good, might be bad, more fun to watch than jake briskett either way

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

It's called a mock draft because it's laughable

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah? Well the mock store called.. they’re running out of YOU!

sorry i missed your call buddy :11tea:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Hi i'm new to watching this stuff but does the roast have halftime at like a points threshold