Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

I see nobody else has been brave enough to say it so, fine, I will.

I don't think Sheffield United are a very good football team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

While not exactly the same are even a particularly robust comparison, the FA handing out punishments for gambling occupies a similar space in my mind as the Premier League and EFL handing out points deductions to everyone other than Man City.

Just a lack of self awareness so laughable it should not be taken even remotely seriously.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

He should be punished by being sent on loan to Stoke to think about his crimes, playing in the Sky Bet Championship at the Bet365 Stadium with Bet365 on his shirt.