Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

gay picnic defence posted:

I thought the hun would have tried to paint him as a victim of woke judges or something

Even they know this isn't the time to back that horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Its cool that states are using the bondi attack to talk about getting people searched in shopping centres now

Cool and good and not stupid at all

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
https://x.com/leo_puglisi6/status/1780053654994890914?s=46

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

I wonder if at any loving point Bettina Ardnt might reflect on this series of events and wonder if she may in fact be wrong.

Probs no, because she's a loving piece of poo poo.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
This priest that got stabbed sounds like a piece of poo poo

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Its cool that states are using the bondi attack to talk about getting people searched in shopping centres now

Cool and good and not stupid at all

going to bet there won't be a lot of white guys in their 40s getting searched.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Woolies ceo was threatened with 6 months jail for avoiding answering senate committees questions

They should do it, dont give him the five grand fine, make him sit in jail

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Needs reposting on every page imo

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I thought the hun would have tried to paint him as a victim of woke judges or something

I'm assuming Murdoch hates Kerry Stokes. The only small-minded right wing hate media that should be allowed is his small-minded right wing hate media.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

This priest that got stabbed sounds like a piece of poo poo

There's a general sense of embarassment in the wider Assyrian community at how the church members acted afterwards and towards the police now too.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
No true Assyrian

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Aware posted:

There's a general sense of embarassment in the wider Assyrian community at how the church members acted afterwards and towards the police now too.

Did they actually cut the guys fingers off or was that baseless twitter speculation.

These events have really made it clear how loving feral twitter is now, if it wasn't clear before.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Tomberforce posted:

Did they actually cut the guys fingers off or was that baseless twitter speculation.

These events have really made it clear how loving feral twitter is now, if it wasn't clear before.

I think he cut his own fingers off in the melee because he was a dumb kid with a knife. Your mum always said this would happen.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Tomberforce posted:

Musk has gone out of his way to make it that way. Just nazis and bigots of every stripe.

And bots, lol.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Regarding the finger thing
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...med-mass-ntwnfb

quote:

The alleged attacker severed his own finger during the attack, Minns said, after earlier questions of whether his finger was cut in retaliation.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
he was a yakuza

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Another mushroom death in vic, I was honestly confused while trying to think what kind of drink you would make with mushrooms but the age made it clear. ABC doesn’t mention mushrooms though, just a “drink”.

I’m no expert (or even a fan) but I don’t think you can OD on shrooms so maybe someone picked the wrong ones?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Pretty sure it wasn't shrooms drink and was wellness drink with mushrooms in it.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Wellness can be shorthand for ayahuasca and other fringe psychedelic treatments, generally not deadly

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Wellness can be shorthand for getting felt up by a yogi

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
starting a wellness retreat with these mushrooms growing under the sink

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Bruce Lehrmann Wellness Retreat

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.

Woolies ceo was threatened with 6 months jail for avoiding answering senate committees questions

They should do it, dont give him the five grand fine, make him sit in jail

I wish they'd stop threatening it and just do it. I mean, it's a colossal waste of time and taxpayers money, but so is wasting senators time like that.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

The ABC was quoting someone as saying the legal costs will probably bankrupt Bruce Lehrmann so that was nice to read this morning

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

will this ruling make those trials more interesting now or are they not allowed to use it?

How on earth are they going to find an impartial jury for the trials lol.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hooman posted:

I wonder if at any loving point Bettina Ardnt might reflect on this series of events and wonder if she may in fact be wrong.

This cannot be understated - her wiki page has a section just for her continued defence of pedos

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

The secret of steel has always
carried with it a mystery.

hooman posted:

Oh boy is she ever.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002

The ABC was quoting someone as saying the legal costs will probably bankrupt Bruce Lehrmann so that was nice to read this morning

I saw one article estimating his costs (not including his still running cases?) at around 1-2 million, and 5-6 million if costs got awarded against him for the lost case

Unemployed nobody with a disregard for consent sure seems to have some deep pocketed, unidentified patrons

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Seemlar posted:

I saw one article estimating his costs (not including his still running cases?) at around 1-2 million, and 5-6 million if costs got awarded against him for the lost case

Unemployed nobody with a disregard for consent sure seems to have some deep pocketed, unidentified patrons

I reckon its 50/50 wether or not someone else picks up the tab at this stage

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

brucey doesn't have a medal of honour or victoria cross or whatever the gently caress it was for collateral.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Kerry or another rich dude will stump up for him. Maybe John Singleton who is still backing Roberts-Smith (in words at least).

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002

hambeet posted:

brucey doesn't have a medal of honour or victoria cross or whatever the gently caress it was for collateral.

To be fair, we just might not know what Special Agent Bruce does or doesn't have

https://twitter.com/Picketer/status/1780052076699287861

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
lol yes, the life-or-death situation of kicking an unarmed man off a cliff and ordering a subordinate to shoot him

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

DRINK ME posted:

Kerry or another rich dude will stump up for him. Maybe John Singleton who is still backing Roberts-Smith (in words at least).

Singleton's daughter got killed in Bondi. Maybe he will have a different position on violence now.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-17/nsw-sydney-bondi-junction-stabbing-defamation-benjamin-cohen/103734072

Channel 7 getting sued by the not-stabber.

----

quote:

According to an Instagram post, Soul Barn held a "ritual skincare" session on Saturday during the day, aiming to "soothe body and spirit" using local farms and wild foraged plants. No events were publicly listed for Saturday evening.

dont forage mushrooms unless you're absolutely sure about what you're doing!!!!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

webmeister posted:

lol yes, the life-or-death situation of kicking an unarmed man off a cliff and ordering a subordinate to shoot him

Yes, buthave you considered the men he did this to were foreign?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Synthbuttrange posted:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-17/nsw-sydney-bondi-junction-stabbing-defamation-benjamin-cohen/103734072

Channel 7 getting sued by the not-stabber.

----

They asked the computer and the computer said it was okay

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Nah, it’s pretty easy as long as you remember ‘Stains of blue, have a chew’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

They asked the computer and the computer said it was okay

There's been recent reports about AI-generated mushroom foraging books being sold on Amazon which were full of bullshit advice