Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Waiter, there's a fly in my shoe!

Coward posted:

What the gently caress was with the outrage at changing "the founding document" of our country? That had me wondering if they were actually Australian, and if so for how long.

Classic imported Seppo right-wing outrage bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Bucky Fullminster posted:

I know it's "restricted", that is what is being reevaluated in this hypothetical.

Surely this is some sort of performance art piece, no one can be this stupid

Edit: the number of words posted to say exactly nothing is spectacular

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

hooman posted:

Guardian AU posted:

They were all charged with obstructing a driver/other pedestrian’s path, failing to comply with a move along direction, and remaining near/on a major facility and causing serious disruption.

aka successfully protesting?

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Someone was saying the guy was targeting women only, but I can't confirm.

Whoever suggested "known to police for domestic violence" might have been right.

5 of the 6 deceased victims are women, which might just be a coincidence.

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Channel 7 continues to be trash

https://x.com/boland_bear/status/1779289494958821872

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Just reading the Guardian live updates, but looks like he's found that there was no consent

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Wait why does an elevator have headlines wtf

Any office building in the Sydney CBD I've visited in the past 5 years has had lifts with an info screen that includes weather, news headlines and which floors it will be stopping at.

Most of them don't have floor buttons inside anymore, instead there's a number of touch screens in the lift lobby that let you choose your floor, and will direct you to the relevant lift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

While we’re at it, making the mandatory HECS repayments a flat tax is stupid. My salary currently straddles two brackets, so by salary sacrificing a small amount into my super each month my net pay actually increased