Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
We snuck into a top secret military base so that we could see classified documents. And you know where else you can see classified documents: the forums for War Thunder, the sponsor of today’s video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

hi mr bucky, can you come up with a plan for a fuckin and suckin place?

Sneed’s Feed & Seed
(formerly Bucky’s)

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Eediot Jedi posted:

Underground yacht tunnels to Wittenoom

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Eagerly anticipating the Google maps crayon drawings that will solve the problem

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Non Compos Mentis posted:

kettle chips are loving $6.50 for the 165g packet

If you can, go to Aldi instead. Their Blackstone brand of not-Kettle-and-definitely-not-Red-Rock-Deli-either of flavoured chips tastes basically the same (and I'm pretty sure is made in the same factory), and they're usually $3.50 for a 200g packet.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

NPR Journalizard posted:

Some aldi cleaning products rate very highly as well. Its nice paying $3 for a kg of laundry powder, instead of $20 for 500g

There are a whole bunch of similar results in different categories:

https://www.choice.com.au/home-and-living/kitchen/dishwasher-detergent/review-and-compare/dishwashing-liquid

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Electric Gardens music festival happened literally yesterday in Sydney, with a sold out crowd and several big name international DJs

Maybe you missed the r&b festival in parramatta last week
Or the drum & bass one that was also yesterday
Or the one in a couple of weeks with known metal bands like Blondie and Placebo
Or the sold out Field Day on NYD

But there’s no festivals these days

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Eediot Jedi posted:

lmao. "Oh I wasn't talking about the topless woman photo, I was talking about the photo with the topless woman and my old boss"

The same old boss who landed a job as media advisor to the NSW police commissioner, and was terminated even before starting, because of this story (and interference from the police minister).

Oh and he was hired for the job because the commissioner made dumb comments about a serving cop killing two gay men with his service weapon the week before Mardi Gras. And so instead of learning and reflecting, the commissioner’s decision was “hire more channel seven fuckheads”

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Casefile is/was a pretty great true crime podcast, and since it’s done by an Australian guy he started initially covering Australian crimes. Stuff like the Beaumont kids, the murders on Wanda Sands, Peter Falconio etc. I dropped off it years ago, no idea if it’s still any good.

Betoota Advocate podcast is pretty funny when they do interviews and actual shows - the ones where they just read out their week of Instagram headlines are pretty skippable unless you don’t follow any of their socials. Back when Turnbull was PM they interviewed him on video in a pub, but kept subtly moving the pint glasses around his table so it looked like he was on a serious bender

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

*extremely non-defamatory voice*
Bruce Lehrmann is a rapist

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Great, 7.30 broadcasting multiple uncensored photos of the Bondi killer lying dead on the floor

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Needs reposting on every page imo

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

lol yes, the life-or-death situation of kicking an unarmed man off a cliff and ordering a subordinate to shoot him

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Uranusium

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

This is the same Peter Dutton whose only comment about the Lehrmann verdict last week was that “Linda Reynolds has been completely vindicated”

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

MysticalMachineGun posted:

This is dumb as gently caress on Albanese's part but if Morrison or Abbott were still in charge they wouldn't rock up at all, so progress?

iirc the last women’s march in Canberra ended with Morrison casually mentioning in parliament that in other countries people get shot for protesting

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Yeah my office building in Sydney has that, though it’s always showing headlines from the Oz which shits me to tears

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

thatbastardken posted:

I don't normally think of the Dutch as radical so maybe they know how it's done

They nearly elected a right-wing anti-Islam pro-Russia populist as PM literally six months ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Regular Wario posted:

whoops we lost your records because someone used a dash instead of an underscore when starting the dos program

It’s because my mate Robert ‘); DROP TABLE UNISUPER;~~ signed up