Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

aldi is a land of contrasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

All this crossbench stuff is too hard

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lmao eat poo poo labor. Killed in senate.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its appaling how bad the media in this country has gotten over... many many decades I guess. not not really gotten worse, just shifted types of worse I suppose.

and you cant even look at abc without some regret

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This is turning out so well for seven and bruce

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lmao that didnt take that long

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Paracausal posted:

Channel 9 showing footage of the offender in Australian rugby league gear running around with a long knife chasing people around the centre. Don't go looking for worse.

Other places are saying 4.

quote:

Jason, a shopper evacuated from the centre ... saw the alleged attacker with a “nice big blade”.

drat sucks being stabbed but that is a very nice knife.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Eat poo poo Brucey boy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Paracausal posted:

Great, the copycats are out doing their own stabbings

There were like 10 rapid response cop cars outside Emporium Melbourne today. No idea what that was about

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-17/nsw-sydney-bondi-junction-stabbing-defamation-benjamin-cohen/103734072

Channel 7 getting sued by the not-stabber.

----

quote:

According to an Instagram post, Soul Barn held a "ritual skincare" session on Saturday during the day, aiming to "soothe body and spirit" using local farms and wild foraged plants. No events were publicly listed for Saturday evening.

dont forage mushrooms unless you're absolutely sure about what you're doing!!!!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

asbestos in the lungs is protective because it slices up all the covid viruses before they can infect you

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hahahah even in cutout form Tony is so awful

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-23/bruce-lehrmann-refused-settle-offer-network-ten-wilkinson/103755196

“Court documents reveal Bruce Lehrmann refused offer to settle defamation action before trial with Network Ten, Lisa Wilkinson began“

‘You want the free money or the media circus?’
‘CIRCUSCIRCUSCIRCUS!!’

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-24/chinese-boat-arrivals-airbase-western-australia/103742276

Lmao thanks border force i needed a laugh

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Non Compos Mentis posted:

gonna start a conspiracy theory that the push for cashless is a way to get rid of two up

i was thinking it was more to make an innumerate society easier to sustain.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Saw a printed out A4 sign the other day saying CASH IS KING and it's like, why do these motherfuckers think anyone is going to get rid of hard currency. WHY

the only thing I care about is
GIVE
US REAL
MENUS

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

diamond value is entirely based on a really slick long running ad campaign/gaslighting.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

hey theres just a skin darkness chart under this terrorism meter

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

time to add an incel sticker to it

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Regular Wario posted:

i wonder if its going to turn out that people tried reporting this kid to the authorities but the authorities did nothing

or the rare "oops we accidentally radicalised this kid, our bad" - cops

yeah very much so, they're already reporting that he's been refered to cops and mental health and school.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lmao hes five million in the hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

why doesnt everyone get one. home nuclear reactor programs! It worked for solar :v