Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

What the gently caress was with the outrage at changing "the founding document" of our country? That had me wondering if they were actually Australian, and if so for how long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

froglet posted:

Even if there isn't, this sort of thing is exactly why eminent domain and compulsory acquisition laws exist.

No, those are for getting bike paths built.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

The family's theory that he was shot trying to prevent a cop shooting his dog is even more heartbreaking.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

JBP posted:

I'm sure he's hosed up because he killed a bloke, but it's also his fault so the music should be faced. Getting PTSD because you murdered someone is stiff poo poo.

It's not the murdering cop who is being excused, but the other cop. The one whose gun the bloke allegedly got a handle on.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

Just you wait. He'll be back with a bunch of articles proving that the Bohr planetary model is ACTUALLY accurate.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

Plansbestos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

Got Sydney Defamation.