Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Megabound posted:

I’ll listen to Free to a Good Home is the guest is good. Basically if Tom or Demi are on but also Hum.

Hum is so mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

I got really mad while listening to a Free To a Good Home episode with Matt Christman on, and he asked what the big Ned Kelly movies were. Ben and what's his face didn't know The Ballad Of the Kelly Gang. First movie! Big deal!

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Who in God's Green Name is this rhetoric for

https://twitter.com/SBSNews/status/1778233869931553187?t=ULQsaqnWN1uiS0KyA81FkA&s=19

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Seems like a weird hippie minor American VC church that's like "hey catholics coptics prods and orthodocies we all like the guy let's hang out and share ideas" what a weird target

Our faithful, we welcome you to the One Jesus International Conference, a ministry offering internationals & locals the exclusive opportunity to experience fellowship with Christ the Good Shepherd Church Australia.

Since we have in recent years received many requests from sincere faithful believers all-round the world desiring to grow closer to the Lord, aswell as to experience our Church ministries in person, we now seek to fulfil the desires of many to this spiritual calling.

We are pleased to announce the establishment of a Church conference which caters to both Church members and visitors, international and local; those seeking to draw closer to Christ through our Church fellowship

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Haven't actually seen what he was bricked in the mouth about, should like to know. Vague poo poo

Fggn knt

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Apr 15, 2024

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

So it's was just some yellow cake, then? Hardly dangerous.

You can buy the poo poo online.

Just $19 for a bottle of the stuff

https://unitednuclear.com/restricted-to-ups-only-c-105_87/yellowcake-p-873.html

Why would you buy inert uranium and stash it under an army bunk?

Also I had an interesting conversation with someone who's working on the currently developing indigenous knowledge treaty and asked them what happens after the patent for a secret familial knowledge that's been passed down for like a few thousand years might get passed to Pfizer for community funding or just straight up cash? 25 years and it's public domain? Could that be rescinded by an heir to this secret familial knowledge? Do they have a right to it? Are pharmaceutical companies being scared of having their poo poo taken back or traditional owners having their poo poo stolen a bigger concern for this market?

Turns out they have no fuckin' idea and they told me that that its gonna be a pain in the rear end for years to hammer out

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Solemn Sloth posted:

Bondi mass murder was a heated gamer moment - Peter Dutton

I saw that

https://twitter.com/hughriminton/status/1781828327143277030?t=bLCnE1e68S6GifUL84aqdg&s=19

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Haha. My great grampa was a cavalry guy in that campaign. He took his shame to his grave

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

C'mon are you Charlie or not

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

I asked my mum to ask charlie a question

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Apr 24, 2024

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Pretty much

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

I don't get the infatuation with Rommel as a "good nazi". He was such a loser that Hitler asked him to kill himself

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Charlie's woke ANZAC day is cancelled

Absolutely not what ww1 was about but go off king

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Also why the gently caress is there an Afrika Korps reunion

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

I think my uncle made a chunk of change futures trading on bitcoin. Doubt he got into it on the long haul

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

JBP posted:

The kid was on a terrorism diversion course so maybe it is terrorism

A what? What's a Palastne me so dim dum? Just want to talk to you girls about antisemtism on ca- miss MISS I just w - MISS?!

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 09:08 on May 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free

gently caress the cunts who quiver hearing it

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 23:10 on May 19, 2024