Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!
So we are going to have a threadban for the full mask-off racist, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!
Hopefully Bruce rapist gets destroyed in the judgement today.

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!

Solemn Sloth posted:

"having escaped the lions den, Mr Lehrmann made the mistake of coming back for his hat" oof

Glorious.

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!
I've never actually been that invested in the outcome of an Australian court case before. Nice to see a scumbag occasionally get their comeuppance.

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!

NPR Journalizard posted:

40kg overweight, unable to run more than 300m without blowing up and having a blood pressure that doctors would call "Catastrophic"

I feel attacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majestic
Mar 19, 2004

Don't listen to us!

We're fuckwits!!
Where does the idea that it's ok if some amount of energy is being used to mine crypto if it's renewable? We are still far short of being able to supply energy needs with renewables, the idea that all of that remaining percentage would be unused "excess" renewable energy is just asinine. For someone who claims to be tuned in to the energy sector you should really be doing better.