Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I doubt the outcomes were accidental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

hambeet posted:

Wait, people open them? I’ve never seen anyone use anything other than scissors or a knife.

just chew them open like a real aussie

starkebn
May 18, 2004

JBP posted:

Anyway I'm not sure what that has to do with people prioritising housing and economic security as an election issue. Climate just isn't going to cut through the financial distress right now. It's a luxury item.

You're not wrong, but climate change is making those things even worse than they might otherwise be. Unfortunately we're not very good at analysing big complex systems when we've got to work to put food on the table. It doesn't help that there's a whole misinformation industry busily propagandising at the same time.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

quote:

only entitled to be compensated for the reputation he deserves.

epic own

starkebn
May 18, 2004

I'm also upset they went straight from using all the graphics cards for crypto bullshit to using them all for ai bullshit instead, without giving us pc buyers a chance to pick one up at a reasonable price.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

no need to tax coal mining, just take away all of their handouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

hey guys did you hear there's a surplus

:blessed: