Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Cartoon posted:

Some hippies I know are rabid antivaxxers. When their daughter had their first grandkid she told them either they got vaxxed or they would never see the child. I laughed. I'm a very bad person. They got vaxxed. So happy ending.

Yeah having two young kids while living fairly near Castlemaine its definately present here. I guess in many respects we are a hippie ish adjecent family in many respects (environmentalism, renewable energy etc) but I'm done being polite about the antivax poo poo and call it out quite openly now. Not interested in my kids contracting a preventable disease because of those dumb fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Tasmanian Green senator Nick McKim referring to former Liberal senator Eric Abetz having a tilt at state politics said it was "great to see the Tasmanian Liberals finally embracing a policy of recycling".

One thing that is better in landfill imo

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Yeah Boonta Vista is fairly relaibly entertaining.

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

gay picnic defence posted:

Channel 7 keeps on winning

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...414-p5fjoo.html

Hopefully he sues the poo poo out of them

He has a pretty strong alibi by virtue of the fact that, unlike the perpetrator of this horrible event, he is still alive. You'd think someone at 7 might have verified that but details, details I guess.

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Aware posted:

There's a general sense of embarassment in the wider Assyrian community at how the church members acted afterwards and towards the police now too.

Did they actually cut the guys fingers off or was that baseless twitter speculation.

These events have really made it clear how loving feral twitter is now, if it wasn't clear before.

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

In my experience as an archaeologist digging holes around victoria - asbestos is absolutely loving everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

JBP posted:

Lol google actually deleted unisuper's cloud services account

DROP TABLE unisuper;

poo poo...

Tomberforce fucked around with this message at 03:46 on May 15, 2024