Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Bar Ran Dun posted:

I wasn’t trying to be being polite when I asked earlier, How are you all doing?

I think it’s going to get progressively crazier as the election approaches and god help us if a certain candidate wins. How is the mod team feeling about themselves and moderating D&D now and also looking forward into November?

I'm not a niod so I don't know if this belongs in this thread but i'm hanging on by, well a thread. Already been probed for making concerning comments in regards to political stuff and am probably going to request a 24h probe for Election Day. I don't know how any American who isn't a fascist can be in good mental health right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU