Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which vital top contender will Sean O'Malley defend against next?
This poll is closed.
Urijah Faber 2 22.22%
Scott Jorgensen 2 22.22%
Chase Beebe 0 0%
No one, Chito's going to kill him 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

this is so lame lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

taco show posted:

Isn’t this the undertaker’s music? Lmao

Could it be... it is!

Israel Adesanya!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The "Crypto.com" banner on the back of the cape really helps sell the whole "undead gothic master of the night" angle :laugh:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
This entrance fuckin rocks

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This guy is kinda a loving douchebag lmao

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Undertaker entrance is great and I didn’t realize I missed it that much

Now we just need some breaking glass and BAH GAWD

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

Oh 100% he's a giant gently caress head. One of the most entertaining dudes god ever shovelled guts into as a fighter on his day though.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

mvp should hit trump with an urn

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

beep by grandpa posted:

Yea but he did roll a pokeball at guy he just KOed once so like lol

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Think hes going to lose ugly but kind of hope he wins just to see what lovely thing he does

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

TBH These two dudes when they're in a stand up fight are funner than hell, so it doesnt really matter who wins or how - it'll probably be fun and cool. So long as Holland doesn't decide he wants to be a blanket tonight.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
fuckin' love these two slendermens

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

How these dudes make WW I'll never know.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

BlindSite posted:

TBH These two dudes when they're in a stand up fight are funner than hell, so it doesnt really matter who wins or how - it'll probably be fun and cool. So long as Holland doesn't decide he wants to be a blanket tonight.

by contrast, if holland just shot doubles for 15 minutes and made MVP miserable it would make me incredibly happy

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

flying elbows are so cool

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Yea but he did roll a pokeball at guy he just KOed once so like lol

Oh god I remember this didn't he do all that nerd meme celebrating and then it turns out the dude he KO'd had a legit caved in skull the size of a tennis ball :barf: or am i making that up, i am a bit indespensed at this present moment in time

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

Oh god I remember this didn't he do all that nerd meme celebrating and then it turns out the dude he KO'd had a legit caved in skull the size of a tennis ball :barf: or am i making that up, i am a bit indespensed at this present moment in time

Haha nah, you remember right, he exploded a mans skull. it was up there with Mike perry break dancing next to I want to say Jake Ellenbergers corpse.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

holland wondering how da hell you fight this guy

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

As the great Chael P Sonnen once said. Throw him on his back and beat a hole in his face.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I like a really spinny dude doing spinny and and fancy moves but I kinda love it even more when they get knocked on their rear end trying to do a spinny move

see: johnnie walker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That horrified look on MVP's face was kinda amazing.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I got a funny feeling that Adesenya v MVP would be a snoozer but man, strickland vs MVP would be funner than hell.

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024
Page is like one of those bullshido masters like Seagal but for real.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Those elbows jfc

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

funny how the fight ended with the crowd dead even though mvp utterly styled on him the entire fight

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

He has rare quickness among uncommonly quick humans. Dude got to where he is for a reason, even if his repertoire can be limited at the pointy end of the division/sport.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Watching Holland fight mvp was like the unfair feeling you get playing the story mode in a fighting game and you get to the final boss for the first time

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

MVP is one of the only people who can completely style on someone and also, like, barely actually do anything.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

seems like a strategy that wont last very long, but it’ll probably be funny, especially when it ends

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

loving hell

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Joanna was so much fun to watch in full flight.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Not what i thought was going to happen. Good for mvp i guess.

They had to mention candance owens

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It'll be real interesting to see what they do next, because MVP can clearly hang in the top fifteen, but he also got grapplefucked by Kevin Holland, which makes the rest of the rankings an absolute minefield of guys like Neil Magny, Sean Brady, Colby Covington etc. who would be a real big problem for him. Do you just give him Stephen Thompson and then say gently caress it, he's a title contender now?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I am loving crying I love joanna she was the first fight that ever got me interested in this poo poo

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Good for Joanna, well deserved

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

God drat i am gettin so emotional I watched like her entire ufc career and here's her hof

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CarlCX posted:

It'll be real interesting to see what they do next, because MVP can clearly hang in the top fifteen, but he also got grapplefucked by Kevin Holland, which makes the rest of the rankings an absolute minefield of guys like Neil Magny, Sean Brady, Colby Covington etc. who would be a real big problem for him. Do you just give him Stephen Thompson and then say gently caress it, he's a title contender now?

Jack Della is right there if you want to just pick two dudes off the card. Thompson would make some sense too though from that perspective of cool fights to watch. Kelvin Gastellum depending on how his diet is going this month could be fun too - his pressure style lends itself well but with Kelvin its like poo poo - what weight is he going to decide to be on a #mission4gold at this week.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

beep by grandpa posted:

I am loving crying I love joanna she was the first fight that ever got me interested in this poo poo

i think it was her fight against karolina that convinced my friend that women's MMA was worth watching

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

man Joanna was just an animal in her day :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024
So happy for Joanna, ngl I teared up.