Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which vital top contender will Sean O'Malley defend against next?
This poll is closed.
Urijah Faber 2 22.22%
Scott Jorgensen 2 22.22%
Chase Beebe 0 0%
No one, Chito's going to kill him 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
I like how "Young man with babyface who looks up to Shavkat" is actually older than Shavkat

Also, have this clip:

https://streamable.com/moiqoy

Brut fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Mar 10, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Has Joe Rogan entirely lost the ability to tell a neck apart from a chin?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
lmao heavyweight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
lol 1 fight 45 minutes to go, enjoy uhh...whatever you're gonna be shown on espn, i'm expecting the fightpass please stand by screen for a bit

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Next month is gonna be 10 years since Khabib wrestlefucked RDA, I'm glad in that time the sport has evolved to see someone come in and do the same thing except with less actual damage.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

Faustian Bargain posted:

can’t wait for volk vs tuporia tonight

what?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

Digital Jedi posted:

My guess is because ESPN was running ads earlier today advertising 298 instead of 299
Couple people one of my discords said they saw them during the bruins game

oh lmao, okay, I'm not sure if any of that was on fightpass or not as I walked away between fights

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Thanks Din Thomas

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

It'll be real interesting to see what they do next, because MVP can clearly hang in the top fifteen, but he also got grapplefucked by Kevin Holland, which makes the rest of the rankings an absolute minefield of guys like Neil Magny, Sean Brady, Colby Covington etc. who would be a real big problem for him. Do you just give him Stephen Thompson and then say gently caress it, he's a title contender now?

mvp is 38 years old he is not here to make a title run, hell, he wasn't even champ in bellator

also yay dustin!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

I dunno, I would bet the UFC would love to get a Leon vs MVP all-British all-the-time title fight in. I don't think you hire 38 year-old MVP if you're not ready to jump on the marketing if he wins. He costs too much to just be a random dude.

lol MVP had 0 leverage, I doubt he's getting paid that much, like I'd be shocked if it's above 60/60.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
DO IT CHITO!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Merab was wrong :smith:

https://twitter.com/MerabDvalishvil/status/1750951090269659556

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

Good performance by O'Malley, bad performance by Chito. Unfortunate.

Yeah I dunno if it's just too late at night for old man chito or something but this was pretty sad outside of a few glimmers of hope

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
lol dumbass that's not how it works, GSP isn't undefeated and neither are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

I am begging anyone to just stay in a weight class, ever.

MERAB IS NEXT AAAAAAAAH! this motherfucker is gonna hold up this title already, gently caress.