Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which vital top contender will Sean O'Malley defend against next?
This poll is closed.
Urijah Faber 2 22.22%
Scott Jorgensen 2 22.22%
Chase Beebe 0 0%
No one, Chito's going to kill him 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Passing Feeling
Mar 18, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

Yep, also didn't just try to skate around event though he comfortably had it won to the end

"Just coast and cruise to a decision while a wild Ecuadorian man tries to desperately murder you for the next five minutes" was not great corner advice from Big Tim Welch at the end of round 4 and I'm glad O'Malley had the sense to ignore it and just win round 5 instead.

O'Malley looked very good, Vera looked completely outclassed despite fighting like a starving man scrapping over a loaf of bread. I hope that at least some of the bones in his face remain intact.

MVP vs Kevin Holland was just three rounds of active bullying and they're absolutely making MVP fight Wonderboy next to avoid any takedowns on his way to a title shot.

I was extremely excited about Della Maddalena's reversal and knockout and then a little horrified once the ref decided to just let him desecrate Gilbert Burns's corpse for a good 15 seconds.

Honestly the most entertaining UFC event I can think of in a while, in terms of the main card at least.

Shame about all the fascism, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Passing Feeling
Mar 18, 2009

lmao