Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which vital top contender will Sean O'Malley defend against next?
This poll is closed.
Urijah Faber 2 22.22%
Scott Jorgensen 2 22.22%
Chase Beebe 0 0%
No one, Chito's going to kill him 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

glad i never pay for this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

DoombatINC posted:

every so often i remember the time my last gig offered me the choices of (a) accept a 5 figure severance package, or (b) move to florida, like that was a loving choice

I liked Anik suggesting DC move to Florida (it’d be cheaper!) and DC going abbbbbbsolutely not at the start of the main

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

take your time ref

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

kinda funny they put holmes down as a boxing hall of famer and not, you know, a former ufc champ

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

brand synergy

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

seems like a strategy that wont last very long, but it’ll probably be funny, especially when it ends

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

gently caress yea dustin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

not sure you can wait for him to roll his ankle again chito