Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which vital top contender will Sean O'Malley defend against next?
This poll is closed.
Urijah Faber 2 22.22%
Scott Jorgensen 2 22.22%
Chase Beebe 0 0%
No one, Chito's going to kill him 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I love Gilbert but that was one of the sickest loving comebacks from the maws of defeat like that holy shitttt that was ko of the night material

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That ufc 300 promo with the shots on the beach was pretty cool (except the part where they showed holly holm)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This guy is kinda a loving douchebag lmao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Yea but he did roll a pokeball at guy he just KOed once so like lol

Oh god I remember this didn't he do all that nerd meme celebrating and then it turns out the dude he KO'd had a legit caved in skull the size of a tennis ball :barf: or am i making that up, i am a bit indespensed at this present moment in time

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Watching Holland fight mvp was like the unfair feeling you get playing the story mode in a fighting game and you get to the final boss for the first time

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I am loving crying I love joanna she was the first fight that ever got me interested in this poo poo

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

God drat i am gettin so emotional I watched like her entire ufc career and here's her hof

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I love how dustin's promos always show so remarkably little of his whooping conor lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was explaining to my gf today why I liked dustin poirier then i stopped cause we both realized I was just describing the meme of "oh my favorite sports team is playing" "im going to kill myself" "oh good they won" lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Time for me to have a loving panic attack for the next 15min have fun everyone talk to you soon let's go dustin 💎

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

JUST STAND UP LOL

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I USED HIS HOT SAUCE TODAY

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

gently caress it I made it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

God drat that knee could have killed an elephant

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This is a great drat scrap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Shades of rory mcdonald robbie lawler 2