Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which vital top contender will Sean O'Malley defend against next?
This poll is closed.
Urijah Faber 2 22.22%
Scott Jorgensen 2 22.22%
Chase Beebe 0 0%
No one, Chito's going to kill him 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Hey it's Grifty Candy! Wonder who that bigoted piece of walking trash is trying rip off being there, seeing as that's her only reason for living.

Just got off work in time to see MVP baffle poor Kevin Holland, and now I'm going to enjoy watching the latest chud hero get his poo poo pushed in.

Oh, go Poirier, but I hope this is a banger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

beep by grandpa posted:

I love how dustin's promos always show so remarkably little of his whooping conor lol

Literally his signature wins. Man, can't think of a reason why they wouldn't highlight them, nosiree.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Victory from jaws of defeat. Thought he was gonna be done from the guillotines.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Please tell me he was making GBS threads on the Dear Leader.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

crepeface posted:

great OP, but please, spell Tekashi 6IX9INE's name properly

No.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

O'Malley wins and we find out 10 years from now that there was a massive fight-fixing issue in the UFC in the 2020s, gonna bet this is front and centre.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

BlindSite posted:

The champion bump seems to be a thing for whatever reason, probably that a guy is finally making enough money to dial in their training, nutrition and recovery without having to teach mum's how to hit a bag and doing watch parties. So Sean O'Malley improving from 4 years ago when they met isn't a thing. I still just see Chito as everything O'Malley is, just better in every area.

I fully expected Aljamain to wipe the loving floor with O'Malley though, so as much as I believe in Chito, and If i was a betting man to the fraudulent levels of posters gone by, I'd be betting the roll on Chito with a gun to my head, but an O'Malley win here wouldn't be that crazy.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think O'Malley can win and probably will.

It's just that it also wouldn't surprise me that Dana would start fixing fights, and this would be exactly where you'd expect it to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

BlindSite posted:

O'Malley really has gone to another level. Dude deserves his props.

Yeah, sure.

And what's he going to do in his next fight when he's on his back getting turned into hamburger?