Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

IGN did a big interview with a lot of the producers, actors, and writers on Fallout

https://www.ign.com/articles/fallout-tv-series-amazon-prime-video-cast-showrunners-interview-wasteland-factions-vault-ghoul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

It's surprising to me that Amazon is opting to put out the entire season at once...I would have thought they would do weekly releases, but I also know they probably don't care as much about that as say, Netflix or Max

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

TLOU is so far the most accurate game translation I have seen. They changed a few things but they stuck pretty close to the first game's story. I do wonder how they are going to tackle the much more complicated second game.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Just finished the last few episodes, and I was happy with how it all turned out. It did feel like they backloaded a lot of the explanation of what was going on into the final episode. I have to assume they knew ahead of time that they were getting a 2nd season, because this season ends with a lot of things either unexplained or plot lines incomplete.

I was surprised how little of the Enclave we got in this season outside of that one episode. I have to assume they will be more prominent in season 2.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I remember having a cabinet in one of my settlements or apartments or something with like 20+ fusion cores by the time I finished FO4

I get why they made power armor more like an actual vehicle in FO4 and not more of a different armor choice like in 3 and NV, but it was a lot more annoying to use gameplay wise.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I hope we run into groups like the Boomers at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

Was The Last of Us just an adaptation of the game's story? The Fallout show is its own story in the world, so it's easy to jump into any game and it has the same feel as the show.
It was like 80-90% the first game

They added a few things (there’s one episode in particular that is new material), but it’s very close to the story