Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I kind of detest both Fallout 3 and 4 and this looks to be very much in that mold, at least visually. I still want to give it a go, but my hopes aren't high. It'd be hard to have worse writing than the games, however, and it DOES have Walton Goggins which is a big plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Torquemada posted:

Yet, I somehow get the feeling the only noise I'm going to hear about this show is the droning bullshit of the microscopic amount of Fallout 1 +2 fans yelling about lore no one cares about.

Bethesda already did way more damage to Fallout than this could ever possibly muster, if anything the further it gets from Fallout "canon" the better.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

People complain about Bethesda Fallout but they reality is they tool what was a well-regarded but almost forgotten franchise and turned it into a major one.

People love Fallout because of them. New Vegas only exists because Fallout 3 was a huge hit.

Yes that's all well and good but it doesn't make me not hate the content in Fallout 3 and 4.