Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Looks like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjWA4e7U7_Y

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

to the guy who saw it early, does it still look like a car insurance commercial

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus posted:

Looks like poo poo

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Toddslop.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

episode 1

the guy from the shield plotline

This is cool. i like this actor.

vault plotline

this is pretty good. i think the vault dweller stuff is a little dull for a fan of the series but its a good hook for the plot. i think the actor is good.

brotherhood of steel plot line

epic power armor

fallout 4 brotherhood ship

the enclave zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAa-394U4zc

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

episode 3 finished. maybe i'll come back to it, but it's just not for me. it isn't outright bad by any measure but its just not possible for me to watch this and not think about how much cooler fallout 1 and new vegas are. farewell.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus posted:

Looks like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

nemesis_hub posted:

I love Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas, and think the other games are pretty bad. I don’t care about the show violating continuity or whatever. Will I enjoy it?

it depends upon what you liked about those games, like idk if u care about canon v themes or w/e... but anyway i just finished the show. for all its positive qualities(actors, art design and performances) i couldnt help but feel that it was just overly pessimistic and reactionary, which to me is *extremely boring* for this setting. i thought this setting was all about moving forward