Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Four absolute smokeshows. God loving drat, the things I'd do to these vixens. I mean raw animalistic debauchery. No words, just grunts and fuckin slaps homie. God drat. Give anything to take all four home with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

the tinder profile vs when she shows up

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
anyway the real answer is Peach #1, the bitch is rich and fuckable and this is important for my soft life, gave up the plumbing game, marry into that poo poo and the kids are secure bitch

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

anyway the real answer is Peach #1, the bitch is rich and fuckable and this is important for my soft life, gave up the plumbing game, marry into that poo poo and the kids are secure bitch

She’s royalty so you know the bitch is inbred and those kids are coming out hosed up

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

Four absolute smokeshows. God loving drat, the things I'd do to these vixens. I mean raw animalistic debauchery. No words, just grunts and fuckin slaps homie. God drat. Give anything to take all four home with me.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

She’s royalty so you know the bitch is inbred and those kids are coming out hosed up

brother any kid you are having is coming out hosed up, you may as well enjoy the cash

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

brother any kid you are having is coming out hosed up, you may as well enjoy the cash

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh Peach I can’t wait to spend our lives together and raise a beautiful family :)

The kids:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
pauline got the eddie munster hair with ratty rear end extensions ffrom the shop named "The cutting edge" with boondocks ffan art on the window

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

if you put rosalina low: absoltuely assuming youre short and have a chip on your shoulder. just how it is sorry.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh Peach I can’t wait to spend our lives together and raise a beautiful family :)

The kids:

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

irish guy: hope my kids have good genetics

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you seen Anya Taylor Joy recently

bitch look like she seen the holy grail

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The kids:

Six absolute smokeshows. God loving drat, the things I'd do to these vixens. I mean raw animalistic debauchery. No words, just grunts and fuckin slaps homie. God drat. Give anything to take all 6 home with me.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

lmfao

lmfao christ- kid coming out transparent and bitching at the royal line? cmon man

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

pauline got the eddie munster hair with ratty rear end extensions ffrom the shop named "The cutting edge" with boondocks ffan art on the window

pauline fans: my girl can get it ;)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The kids:

Six absolute smokeshows. God loving drat, the things I'd do to these vixens. I mean raw animalistic debauchery. No words, just grunts and fuckin slaps homie. God drat. Give anything to take all 6 home with me.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lmfao

That’s why I ain’t having kids lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when she looks around the house, she looks AROUND the house

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sort of disappointed that some hosed up lurker who doesn't get the joke hasn't shown up yet tbh. samaus-tars starting to get too wise

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
weirdly racist lurker not reading the room: Pauline got huge lips and a sideways pussy :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

when she looks around the house, she looks AROUND the house

she got that super widescreen monitor

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The kids:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

she reads both pages of hte newspaper at the same time

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sid the Sloth maxxing

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The kids:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Stux posted:

if you put rosalina low: absoltuely assuming youre short and have a chip on your shoulder. just how it is sorry.

you dont know naytihng. get in the short bus line w/ i got the tude

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmfao

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

she reads both pages of hte newspaper at the same time

the peekaboo scene in The VVitch but the baby isn't gone she just can't see the lil mf

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

you gently caress that every night

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

sort of disappointed that some hosed up lurker who doesn't get the joke hasn't shown up yet tbh. samaus-tars starting to get too wise

hes on his way

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol, the face kind of face yhou wanna play gran turismo on

----------------