Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

would love to hear the arguements

Peach but better. Topic Locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rosalina is canonically like 9ft tall. Lady D cosplay would go crazy

Lol Ethan and Lady D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

cool, so she has muscular atrophy after being in space all her worthless life, meaning she is nothing but tendons and little pockets of meat that get blown around in the wind

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

i am assuming she's busted underneath there, which is why she has that stupid hair in her face. Lets see for science

wow!! shes totally hot guys!! her face is like 10 times the size it should be relative to her body, and she has a derpy rear end look on face lol.

she looks like if this

had this

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Can't hear the haters.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

heres rosalina looking like a dude in the following bands lol

SO WHO THE gently caress LIKES MEN NOW?

Putting all of them next to Pauline isn’t even fair.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

if you'd gently caress pauline your mom 100% smoked inside the house

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

enjoy shaving pauline's back for the next 40 years lol. gently caress you though, for real. [mod edit: removed a dr mario/sleeping pills KYS meme]

A'ight, enabled slow mode for this thread. Chill the gently caress out.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

the tinder profile vs when she shows up

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

anyway the real answer is Peach #1, the bitch is rich and fuckable and this is important for my soft life, gave up the plumbing game, marry into that poo poo and the kids are secure bitch

She’s royalty so you know the bitch is inbred and those kids are coming out hosed up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh Peach I can’t wait to spend our lives together and raise a beautiful family :)

The kids:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

lmfao

irish guy: hope my kids have good genetics

That’s why I ain’t having kids lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Six absolute smokeshows. God loving drat, the things I'd do to these vixens. I mean raw animalistic debauchery. No words, just grunts and fuckin slaps homie. God drat. Give anything to take all 6 home with me.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the peekaboo scene in The VVitch but the baby isn't gone she just can't see the lil mf

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gahahaha.

*turns away after tearing up*