Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Valentina not on the list. Voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

forgot to find her name in an incognito tab so I'm going to have to erase "super Mario RPG boob lady" from my search history later

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

hey arnold lookin rear end bitch

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the chad toriyama vs. the virgin nick jr. animator

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

i am assuming she's busted underneath there, which is why she has that stupid hair in her face. Lets see for science

wow!! shes totally hot guys!! her face is like 10 times the size it should be relative to her body, and she has a derpy rear end look on face lol.

she looks like if this

had this

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

friend, let me tell you, this chick has the voice of peach but the face of Rosalina. your food okay? you sound like you're gagging.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

hmm... maybe you'd prefer Men?

now we're talking!

e: just heard from Nintendo's lawyers and I guess we are NOT talking about this yet.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sort of disappointed that some hosed up lurker who doesn't get the joke hasn't shown up yet tbh. samaus-tars starting to get too wise

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kazvall posted:

Culture always swings the opposite way. Everyone loves a phat rear end bbl now but pretty soon flat asses are going to be in and I for one am buying a ticket for that ride.

ahh. you're from the 90s, aren't you? :)