Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

No. 6 posted:

Obsession with portion size / all-you-can-eat.

Could you elaborate?

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It's just manually keeping track of how much money you have available in your account. Back before people had instantaneous access to their account balance it was the only way to be sure you had enough money to cover the check you were writing.

Holy poo poo. That makes sense, wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
lol. Thanks!

It reminds me when we went to this breakfast place near Seattle with extended fam and the restaurant's claim to fame is this absolutely monstrous cinnamon roll.

Everyone got excited about it so we got one and it was just the grossest monument to excess;- no flavor, just a giant barely cinnamoned roll with like 4 ladles of white sugar frosting that pooled all over the novelty sized plate.

It was literally one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen or tasted. But my relatives still talk about it to this day.

So I guess this checks out!

e: holy gently caress I found it :(

Zero spices or flavor just like 4 raisins, 2 specks of cinnamon, 3 pounds of flour and 4 ladles of flavorless raw powdered sugar made into a sauce :( gently caress

i'm literally nauseous

Taima fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Mar 17, 2024