Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Jimlit posted:

These milkshake shops are popping up all over. I'm sure 90% of the appeal is social media trend poo poo, but like how do you even approach eating g this thing?

You got the answer right, but your percentage was too low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s a check but you pay the Post Office two bucks to write it for you

The one advantage was that it was prepaid. Some places wouldn't take checks because, from a vendor's perspective, there was no guarantee that the money would be there if paid with a personal check.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

redshirt posted:

Watching a child turn into an adult. It's like, drat, that was just yesterday......

You are a monster.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Buttchocks posted:

Waxing your car. My dad used to wax his car but it still got covered in dirt and ended up a rustbucket. What's the point?

I just waxed my car the other weekend. It makes it shiny and smooth, if that's something that matters to you.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

MyronMulch posted:

Let's say you have $100,000 that you just received somehow. You need to park it somewhere while you figure out what to do with it (either spend or invest or whatever). You open a high-yield savings account to at least let it earn interest while you think, then when you figure it out you close the account and do whatever you decided with the money.

No, that doesn't sound right... what could they be for??