Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The importance of cursive handwriting to the fabric of our society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wendigee posted:

I still remember 2nd grade where they taught us cursive.. one of the required school stores we needed to bring was 3 "Big chief" tablets yellow paper with 3 lines so you could learn how to write at 2 different heights to learn capital vs lower case cursive.

It was like 4 months 30 minutes a day it was probably worth learning.

The paper tablet notebooks were pretty racist .. but I didn't learn until I got the woke virus from the vaccine

Sir, I don't think this is the right thread for you. Do you need me to call a nurse?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Apparently there used to be a thing called 'collect calling', and it comes up in old movies or TV shows sometimes, and I think I understand it based on context, but really I have no idea.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

this is something i'm too young to understand. apparently am radio is for people talking, and fm radio is for music. maybe there is a law that says you can't play music on am radio or w/e.