Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I still remember 2nd grade where they taught us cursive.. one of the required school stores we needed to bring was 3 "Big chief" tablets yellow paper with 3 lines so you could learn how to write at 2 different heights to learn capital vs lower case cursive.

It was like 3 months 30 minutes a day it was probably worth learning.

The paper tablet notebooks were pretty racist .. but I didn't learn until I got the woke virus from the vaccine

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'll take a small chocolate frosty thank you

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Time to upgrade the CIA to the cloud!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

TrashMammal posted:

they did that back in 2013. diversified to multi-cloud back in 2020

:hmmno:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Das Boo posted:

Ooh, I know that one! The voice asks your name, you say where to pick you up real fast, then the other person declines the call.

:lmao: