Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Camilla shall never be Queen! Not while young Prince Harry yet lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
drat, I remember like 15 years ago talking with a coworker and being all like "Charles is going to be king for like 10-15 years tops before he kicks the bucket". Turns out it might be like 10-15 months.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I hope Prince Andrew and Prince Harry both call their bannermen and go to war.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i hope prince andrew falls in a horse manure trough and cant get out

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

i hope prince andrew falls in a horse manure trough and cant get out

put some armor on him and push him in face-first so he can go out Frederick Barbarossa style

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I'd watch a show about feudalism or whatever set in the modern day.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I'd watch a show about feudalism or whatever set in the modern day.

eh, I don't have much patience for the news

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

mote like... futilism

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Visions of Valerie posted:

eh, I don't have much patience for the news

This would be less corporate-owned dystopia and more "What if Jamie Lannister was an ace fighter pilot"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

AlmightyBob posted:

moat like... flotsam

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Anderson Koopa posted:

I saw a report Charles has pancreatic cancer. They also claim there may be a succession crisis.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/king-charles-funeral-plans-unveiled-131200834.html

Pancreatic cancer would explain Kate's prolonged stay in hospital and extended recovery.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

can’t wait for the EU to drone strike buckingham palace to prevent the royal cancer metastasizing into another age of imperialism

The Bible
May 8, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

drat, I remember like 15 years ago talking with a coworker and being all like "Charles is going to be king for like 10-15 years tops before he kicks the bucket". Turns out it might be like 10-15 months.

I wonder how much actual child blood they pump into him daily to keep his husk animate.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
None, prince Andrew keeps the royal child reserve strictly for himself

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Prince andrew is NOT a pedophile, the 15 million he paid to an underage girl he never once met to settle such claims are proof this is the case.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i think all the princes should marry each other

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Drone_Fragger posted:

Prince andrew is NOT a pedophile, the 15 million he paid to an underage girl he never once met to settle such claims are proof this is the case.

*lack of sweating intensifies*

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So did Kate show up to grace us with an early spring or what?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
she is at home with the children doing normal easter things such as boiling normal eggs and painting normal faces on the normal eggs with the normal children

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AND SHE IS NOT DEAD :mad:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

This might belong in the uncomfortable truths thread, but I'm dropping it here.

If you wonder why some Americans are so invested in the British royalty, it's the same reason so many are into professional sports.

midnight77
Mar 22, 2024

The Bible posted:

If you wonder why some Americans are so invested in the British royalty, it's the same reason so many are into professional sports.

professional sports at least has the excuse the players are hot and in shape. ol sausage fingers doesn't fit that mold.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

i watch professional sports, quivering with anticipation over which player is going to die next

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

...so, NASCAR?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Das Boo posted:

So did Kate show up to grace us with an early spring or what?

Kate's still with Hades and is having a lovely time. She should be back in the next few weeks. :)

The Bible
May 8, 2010

R.L. Stine posted:

i watch professional sports, quivering with anticipation over which player is going to die next

Similar, not exact. Most people I know become emotionally distraught for days if "their" team loses, despite it having literally no impact on their lives. Except for the gamblers of course.

Hmm. Do people gamble on royal deaths/births?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

It's got to be a popular deadpool

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

It's got to be a popular deadpool

You could also bet on birth dates, genders, gender changes maybe as a longshot bet.

The more I consider it, the more I'm sure this must be a thing.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

seems really easy to rig there are probably loads of road tunnels in europe

The Bible
May 8, 2010

R.L. Stine posted:

seems really easy to rig there are probably loads of road tunnels in europe

The deaths or the births?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

King Charles should become a vigilante crime fighter because he has nothing to lose

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Agent Escalus posted:

(Glad they're still making more episodes to catch up with all the stuff that's transpired but what an ironic twist that it was Camilla's actress who died of cancer so recently :( )

Aww man that sucks, she was loving great on that show

Edit: Kate didn't actually show up for Easter services? Who could've seen that coming...

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 1, 2024

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

The Bible posted:

i can dunk in the same way I can buy a castle yes

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

King Charles should become a vigilante crime fighter because he has nothing to lose

King Charles has completely disrupted organized crime in the UK by flooding the market with the highest quality pure blue meth they've ever seen. He doesn't have long want wants to make sure he leaves his family with the trillions they need to maintain their standard of living.

:drac: What's my name?

:smith: His Royal Highness, Charles the Third, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of His other Realms and Territories, King, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

:drac: You're goddamn right.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
And his brother Andrew, defender of the Pitcairn islands

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

counterfeitsaint posted:

:smith: His Royal Highness, Charles the Third, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of His other Realms and Territories, King, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

He's a Majesty now, not a Royal Highness.

Zeniel posted:

And his brother Andrew, defender of the Pitcairn islands

lol

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

is she still missing? has anyone actually seen her?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Cassette Moodcore posted:

is she still missing? has anyone actually seen her?

presumed dead at this point unfrotunatwly

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

So hold on this really famous person disappeared and is probably dead... is anyone actually doing anything about it, or are we just going to keep going and it'll be like having a ghost runner on base?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

A replacement kate middleton is already in place, everything is under control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Time_pants posted:

So hold on this really famous person disappeared and is probably dead... is anyone actually doing anything about it, or are we just going to keep going and it'll be like having a ghost runner on base?

Do you miss her? Did you notice her before she mysteriously vanished in a cloud of intrigue? No? Then get over it.