Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

redshirt posted:

I think you're underselling it. They're still on the news, they're still on the covers of supermarket tabloids. Oh Harry's got a big interview with Oprah.

Just because we don't care doesn't mean there's not millions of folks who do, for some dumb rear end reasons.

Yeah, you, me, our immediate friends do not care or like the royals. But there are still millions of americans who fawn over the royals like they do with Hollywood celebrities. It feels more unhinged when americans get obsessed because they actively choose to follow them l, unlike brits who have propaganda blasted in their face every day due to living in the uk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Also Kate dead. They're doing Weekend at Bernie's

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Hammerite posted:

how come Americans say "burglarized" instead of "burgled" but they don't say "buggerized" instead of "buggered"?

Because Americans don’t say any conjugation of bugger at all unless we’re making fun of how British people talk.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
She's in the trunk OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1zvQmPGa8Q

or as the royal knob family would call it, the "boot"

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

StrangersInTheNight posted:

you'd think, but I still remember napping comfortably at my friend's house then being shaken awake by her mother because Princess Diana had just died. It's a mystery to me why we, American children whose largest association with Diana was appearances in Tiny Toons, needed to know this as soon as it happened.

I was in high school when it happened and I remember some really tasteless jokes going around at the time.

"Hey, remember that Elton John song about Diana? Candle in the Wind? He made a new one for Mother Teresa! It's called 'Sandals in the Bin'!"

Later in life I realised that wasn't tasteless at all, Mother T was actually a horrible monster.
https://gwern.net/doc/rotten.com/library/bio/religion/mother-teresa/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UY-KkPY3vc

Diana actually did some good things, like getting landmines banned. One of the more likely conspiracy theories about Dianas death is that british arms manufacturers wanted rid of her.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Look, there's Kate in the window! She's fine and having a photoshop lesson! Everyone wave at Kate!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

EorayMel posted:

PROBATION 03/11/24 03:13am Wizard Master Due to a lack of serious contributions, you are now forumbanned from D&D. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Koos Group VideoGames

drat, now Wizard Master AND pencilhandsboth his accounts are banned from D&D

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

well gosh that tears it, if d&d wants to keep picking on pillars of the gbs community like pencilhands and wizard master, it’s time for us to fight back

i’m announcing my own self-imposed d&d forum posting strike in solidarity, until such time that their forumbans are rescinded. who’s with me?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

well gosh that tears it, if d&d wants to keep picking on pillars of the gbs community like pencilhands and wizard master, it’s time for us to fight back

i’m announcing my own self-imposed d&d forum posting strike in solidarity, until such time that their forumbans are rescinded. who’s with me?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

wizardhands the pencilmaster u post bad wherever u go, u are banned!

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
The kid on the left has his fingers crossed which is a signal that he was coerced to take the photo by enemy forces.

naem
May 29, 2011

someone put AI tentacle hands with extra/ missing fingers into the pic that’d be fun

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
If anyone’s got any alts in crazy Facebook conspiracy groups, now would be the time to start posting about how Kate has run off and formed a polycule with Harry and Megan

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
death to all of them imho

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Marchioness of Cholmondeley

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol i fuckin knew when this thread popped up it would be WM or PH that posted it

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
kate mid

:horse:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I've found another Image of Kate Middleton. I'm not sure but I think it's been tampered with, maybe even with AI.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

rate kate

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Collateral posted:

I get why some people over here are interested, we are saddled with the fuckers and our press are obsessed with them, but I will forever be mystified why they are such a massive thing in the US.

The Royals are the closest thing to space aliens.

They’ll say stuff like “the Queen has entered a new phase” or “Prince Andrew can’t be the sweaty man in this photograph [at Jeff Epstein’s pad] because at the time it was taken, he was unable to sweat due to trauma suffered in the Falklands War, but he can sweat now” like these aren’t the most bizarre statements ever uttered.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

shen posted:

Very informative write-up, but please cite your sources OP.

At least pencilhands makes their own low-effort content. Wizard Master can't even do that!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Tarkus posted:

I've found another Image of Kate Middleton. I'm not sure but I think it's been tampered with, maybe even with AI.

this one is legit. you can tell because the baby shrek toes are perfect. ai is notorious for always loving up shrek toes.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Platystemon posted:

They’ll say stuff like “the Queen has entered a new phase” or “Prince Andrew can’t be the sweaty man in this photograph [at Jeff Epstein’s pad] because at the time it was taken, he was unable to sweat due to trauma suffered in the Falklands War, but he can sweat now” like these aren’t the most bizarre statements ever uttered.

lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Platystemon posted:

Remember when they admitted to traveling with a supply of human blood but insisted it was their own blood?

naem
May 29, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Remember when they admitted to traveling with a supply of human blood but insisted it was their own blood?

well now you can’t expect them to use the blood of mere riff-raff do you

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

flubber nuts posted:

this one is legit. you can tell because the baby shrek toes are perfect. ai is notorious for always loving up shrek toes.

Shrek? What Shrek? I only see fine british stock.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Gripweed posted:

I think I read once that Pope John Paul II did the same thing. Supposedly, it was because he had a rare blood type.

So don't worry, they're just as normal as the Pope.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
LMAO Wizard Master stealing content from Reddit, that should be a ban by itself what a fail

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Fun fact, the brits pronounce it like con-TRAH-ver-see instead of con-tro-ver-see

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Secks Cauldron posted:

Fun fact, the brits pronounce it like con-TRAH-ver-see instead of con-tro-ver-see

con-TRAW-ver-see :nono:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

LMAO Wizard Master stealing content from Reddit, that should be a ban by itself what a fail

he's on a 3 day rn but im setting a reminder for myself

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hi im kate middleton and welcome to jerkass

Norrisimo
Oct 3, 2005

I got more records than the K.G.B.

flubber nuts posted:

They are his penises.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
this thing about the picture being edited was the lead item on the bbc news at 6 today, no poo poo.

top news story, most important thing happening in the entire world today: middle aged mother takes photo of self with children and messes around with it a bit in photoshop.

later on in the evening they had a press photographer on who said it was a really important photograph and it was wrong for her to have taken the photograph instead of letting the press do it. as far as I could tell he was being serious when he said those things.

that feel when you realize just how nuts the country is that you live in.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

these people probably have staff to chew their food for them and you expect me to believe he took a photo, on his phone? some sort of dslr camera? sent it to his wife in raw format, then she logged onto her adobe account and fired up photoshop and spent who knows how long loving around with the photo to where she thought, yes this is good go ahead and post this

That's much more believable then them probably snarking at their staff to get a photo out to shut up the peasants

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Gripweed posted:

Well, it's their blood NOW

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

William Bear posted:

I think I read once that Pope John Paul II did the same thing. Supposedly, it was because he had a rare blood type.

So don't worry, they're just as normal as the Pope.

Its pretty common for a lot of world leaders. The Secret Service does it with the President's blood when they travel anywhere including permanent storage in a special fridge on AF1 and the car just in case they need an emergency blood transfusion. Likewise almost everyone who travels with that kind of entourage also packs up and ships home any poo poo so no one can do any analysis on it.

The uber wealthy and powerful live in a completely different world.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lol imagine being the person who had to pack and process Donald Trump's top secret shits

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

crispix posted:

con-TRAW-ver-see :nono:

it really is one of the best prince songs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cassette Moodcore posted:

these people probably have staff to chew their food for them and you expect me to believe he took a photo, on his phone? some sort of dslr camera?

The EXIF data says that it was a Canon 5D Mark IV.

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Mar 11, 2024