Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
(A) Good game
(B) Never give me a gun again
(C) I want an honorable mention under "Scum MVP"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

My Second Re-Reg posted:

(A) Good game

I think you shot more town than Diqnol did! That's an accomplishment!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gg

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

My Second Re-Reg posted:

It's greedy to try to take the honorable mention on top of the award! :v:

I thought your choices were reasonable and similar to how I would have used them. I wouldn't have shot Phantom, but other than that your choices were fine

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

My Second Re-Reg posted:

(A) Good game

Haha I thought about you as scum MVP but I didn't want to be mean :)

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
jose for town mvp

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
no i'll take the mockery i completely sucked lmao

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I wanna know how long the Mendeleev team speculated about us existing before Sting finally flipped

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

SporkChan posted:

I think you shot more town than Diqnol did! That's an accomplishment!

50% hit rate is p good tbh, lets settle for one hit

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Pussy Quipped posted:

I wanna know how long the Mendeleev team speculated about us existing before Sting finally flipped

we knew there was a second team basically the moment we saw there were only like 7 of us lol

my team was the worst through no fault of their own we just continuously melted down and misplayed rip

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
MVP: Obv Token Female for running such a giant game.

TOWN MVP: Jose for his awesome EccoCop breadcrumbs.

SCUM MVP(s): fmpov it’s Diqnol cos his chaos and doubt that the vig injected into the game had such a ripple effect. Plus he took out zzy who reasonably could’ve lasted until late game with Fancy protecting him otherwise. It looks like behind the scenes merk made a lot of smart action choices as well.

Favorite post: Diqnols nonsense Cube cosplay post was p hilarious. But Keanes tracker breadcrumb is obv #1.

Favorite moment: Having more scum to kill than days to vote them after the Ecco cop result.

Favorite comment/conversation on discord: Jose’s edited prophecy gg. So prescient. :sun:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Jose is Town MVP without question. The way he played Ecco Cop here should be a lesson to all.

Scum MVP is hard because: 1) lih was our 'commander' who was doing the most work to follow the game and advise us; 2) Diqnol murdered and stayed alive; and 3) PQ won the game in the end. Also, but for the magic shot on lih, I think we win easily with everyone thinking lih was town.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

merk posted:

Jose is Town MVP without question. The way he played Ecco Cop here should be a lesson to all.

Scum MVP is hard because: 1) lih was our 'commander' who was doing the most work to follow the game and advise us; 2) Diqnol murdered and stayed alive; and 3) PQ won the game in the end. Also, but for the magic shot on lih, I think we win easily with everyone thinking lih was town.

Lih was almost killed on night 6, but they second guessed and tried to kill you instead

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

My Second Re-Reg posted:

(A) Good game

Just give me your gun next game

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

How many Shark deaths did merk end up preventing?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Stopped the video kill night 3 and a mendeleev kill night 6. Really an overly powerful role. Probably would work better as a 1 or 2 shot power.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

merk also prevented my first two investigations

n1 I did merk, Tom, and Andy
n2 I did merk, Tom, and Voodoo

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
MSRR is 1000% scum MVP for me thats my only award see yall in years~

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
Awards and fun stuff

MVP: tokes :swoon: tyvm for running this game it was a lot of fun, your hard work was very much appreciated

TOWN MVP: Jose obv

SCUM MVP(s): maybe diqnol for the "gambit" that got us off his back long enough to take out zzyzx

Favorite moment: maybe eod d2? that rush was super fun, or the ~5 days of turbos

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Thanks for the motivation to read Vonnegut Dhaes and Tokes. I’m gonna try. :sparkles:

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Congrats scum team! Yes one team definitely had things a bit easier from a role perspective but also Day 2 made the first scum team to get killed run down in a big big way. Still crazy that the messenger randomly sent a note to the town vig, just nuts. I thought everyone played really well and I had a super fun time! Well done Jose V for maximizing the ecco cop and PQ for pulling out the win! Thanks Tokes!

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

yuming posted:

Thanks for the motivation to read Vonnegut Dhaes and Tokes. I’m gonna try. :sparkles:

So it goes.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Trying to not feel salty at a game ending in scum victory on a day number less than the amount of anti-town in the game, especially considering town actually did super well for a long time. It always felt like town was barely hanging on even though we should have been way in the lead. But it was a huge game and understandable that it was hard to balance.

JoseV town MVP
MSRR scum MVP

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Sub Rosa posted:

Trying to not feel salty at a game ending in scum victory on a day number less than the amount of anti-town in the game, especially considering town actually did super well for a long time. It always felt like town was barely hanging on even though we should have been way in the lead. But it was a huge game and understandable that it was hard to balance.

JoseV town MVP
MSRR scum MVP
Town was crushing in a record way, except for the finale. Town should be proud. The election record was amazing.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It was fun, and the debrief posts are neat. Well done tokes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Victory

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Oh btw Jose, the “inky” thing was just a self imposed PR I was doing that used slang from the hit Disney channel movie Zenon Girl of the 21st Century, until I got tired of it/forgot.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Pussy Quipped posted:

Oh btw Jose, the “inky” thing was just a self imposed PR I was doing that used slang from the hit Disney channel movie Zenon Girl of the 21st Century, until I got tired of it/forgot.

lol I forgot about that but I was really starting to think it was some weird scum power where you got powered up by saying inky in the thread every day

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Good game all

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

ilmucche posted:

Oh I don't actually know if he'd be a day sk but I just really like the irony of "there must be anoth- *blammo* -er murderer on the loose somewhere. There aren't enough bodies dr- *kapow*!! -opping what's going on?"

And then diqnol strolls in carrying a smoking AWP going "hey what's up guys?"

This deserves more love, in retrospect.

Diqnol for the funny gambit, yuming for collecting scalps as vanilla town all game long.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Best SK was MSRR, obviously.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
In defense to those who lunched me -

Spoonsy's Always Scummy(tm)

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

lih posted:

jose for town mvp

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Spoonsy posted:

In defense to those who lunched me -

Spoonsy's Always Scummy(tm)
I think it's more "Spoonsy rolls scum a lot"! I remember when I first played in a game with you, and heard this in-joke, and sure enough... you were a baddie!

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

merk posted:

I would go either you for effective night action use while laying low and staying alive, or Salad for appearing (at least to me) totally town. LIH was IMO the scummiest on your team.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thanks for the game tokes!

This was a fun time and it was good to see the ancient usernames from early in my mafia life here on these forums.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Most unfulfilled discord promise:

STING64 posted:

tokes if this goes to a final 3 lylo and pq pulls the win out there i will eat a hat

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

zzyzx posted:

Technically it was 4-person so he is off the hook

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Pussy Quipped posted:

Technically it was 4-person so he is off the hook

Technically safe. The best kind of safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

zzyzx posted:

It did not reach final 3 lylo. Bet result sustained, ticket closed.