Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

DaysBefore posted:

Ime there is a 100% correlation between 'Goku fan' and 'could kamehameha my rear end'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
in los angeles there is a 90% correlation between Morrissey fan and could kick your rear end too

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Al! posted:

in los angeles there is a 90% correlation between Morrissey fan and could kick your rear end too

same with adult fan of Disney Pixars Cars franchise

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Honestly I just approach the world assuming pretty much everyone can kick my rear end

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Al! posted:

Im not in the greatest shape of my life, but I do think I could defeat the elderly in brutal hand to hand

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

heaven knows you're suffering now BITCH

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Uncle Wemus posted:

It is kinda weird that he stole shmorkys artstyle and his characters were called Flurks as opposed to shmorkys Klurfs

thats just an epic troll after people started joking that he was secretly shmorky

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What's the goku Ariel comic

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Glans Graebner

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Halser posted:

Glans Graebner

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why didnt you drop the r

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Has anyone seen stonetoss and the silent hill circumcision guy in the same room together

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hope he double downs against the DB fanz

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Uncle Wemus posted:

What's the goku Ariel comic

making Ariel black is wrong because kids of all races can love Goku

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Someone needs to draw stonetoss as a chud wojack now. It's a law of the internet.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
just draw the school shooter wojack but fat

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

filthy hans...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

filthy hans...

drat

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Honestly I just approach the world assuming pretty much everyone can kick my rear end

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

KirbyKhan posted:

Current twitter lore is that DBZ fans doxxed him because he reposted the Ariel/Goku comic on the eve of Akira Toriyama's death.

That's probably what killed him

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Can't believe Goku defeated Stonetoss

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Goku could defeat anyone

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Goku could defeat anyone

not Jesus Christ

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
They would never fight

Plus goku defeats opponents by making them his friends so he has already won

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

not Jesus Christ

why would he fight himself

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
To finally have a proper challenge. It's like you've never watched Dragonball smh

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Jose posted:

To finally have a proper challenge. It's like you've never watched Dragonball smh

*watching Jesus Christ allow himself to be crucified for Mankind's sins* Whoa, you look pretty strong!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol musk deleted the tweets showing how embarrassing this guy is

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

now the world will never know that the guy who aped shmorky's art style and got really mad about circumcision is weird

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Jose posted:

Goku would kick Jesus's rear end

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Christ never even trained at higher-than-Earth gravity levels, he can't match Goku's skills, this is absurd, ridiculous, , I am outraged

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

*watching Jesus Christ allow himself to be crucified for Mankind's sins* Whoa, you look pretty strong!!

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

filthy hans...

Omg

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The Z Fighters have 3 days to collect the dragon balls and resurrect their newest friend!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zodar
May 21, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Ime there is a 100% correlation between 'Goku fan' and 'could kick my rear end'

when i was in HS my best friend was a full on future-sysadmin variety nerd but one night we got drunk and watched every DBZ movie in sequential order. the next day he turned to me like "i have to get strong. like Goku" and developed a lifting regimen and got loving shredded and he's been in great shape since. all because of Goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zodar posted:

when i was in HS my best friend was a full on future-sysadmin variety nerd but one night we got drunk and watched every DBZ movie in sequential order. the next day he turned to me like "i have to get strong. like Goku" and developed a lifting regimen and got loving shredded and he's been in great shape since. all because of Goku

that's basically how all autistic dudes start working out. i'm bulking rn but i'll have abs by oct