Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Kazzah posted:

Who the heck are these people?

stonetoss is a pepe nazi who makes wannabe viral comics of varying hitler levels, some are basic social media bait without any overt racism and some are holocaust denial etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Al! posted:

havent asked em yet

better answer sorry

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

This is like savitri devi. people become nazis for the weirdest reasons

lol and canadian holocaust denier ernst zundel sold tapes of devi's kali yuga rambling along with his hitler ufo crap (ads all from Fate magazine). Zundel plays it soft with this Devi ad, trying not to tip his hand as too pro Hitler

"She was the first person to tell Zündel of her claim that the Nazi genocide of the Jews was untrue; he proposed a series of taped interviews (conducted in November 1978) and published a new illustrated edition of The Lightning and the Sun in 1979."

Quoting Zundel on why he used UFOs as a fundraiser for his neonazi vanity press:

"I realized that North Americans were not interested in being educated. They want to be entertained. The book was for fun. With a picture of the Führer on the cover and flying saucers coming out of Antarctica it was a chance to get on radio and TV talk shows. For about 15 minutes of an hour program I'd talk about that esoteric stuff. Then I would start talking about all those Jewish scientists in concentration camps, working on these secret weapons. And that was my chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about."

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Kazzah posted:

looks like I joined an anime club by accident

imma slide out this thread before these dudes assume

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Uncle Wemus posted:

It is kinda weird that he stole shmorkys artstyle and his characters were called Flurks as opposed to shmorkys Klurfs

thats just an epic troll after people started joking that he was secretly shmorky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Uncle Wemus posted:

What's the goku Ariel comic

making Ariel black is wrong because kids of all races can love Goku