Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Love the concept for this thread, I have so many things that fit into this category that I don't even know where to start. One question - do movies fit in this thread, or are we just doing TV shows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Oh, excellent. This looks like the exact kind of blithe, poppy 70s nonsense I'm in the mood for today

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Small Strange Bird posted:

I always found it funny that William Gaunt can't keep still and is fidgeting away when he's posing for the opening credits, and that his closeup makes it look like he's mouthbreathing while his costars share a contemptuous look of "who the hell is this clown?"

Weird character selection screen

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Dang those Orbots gifs are pretty sweet

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Small Strange Bird posted:

Blue Thunder, the movie: "heavily armed stealth police gunships with the power to violate the Fourth Amendment are the path to fascism and a Very Bad Thing that must be destroyed."

Blue Thunder, the TV show: "heavily armed stealth police gunships with the power to violate the Fourth Amendment are AWESOME!" :haw:

This is so often the case with TV show adaptations of movies. Off the top of my head there's Robocop, Evolution, The Mask, Toxic Crusaders, uh, the Rambo cartoon I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Nebakenezzer posted:

Of course these human dancers are in the Hawkmen city...

Ahaha I love it in old cartoons when something is clearly rotoscoped and it sticks out like a sore thumb. I wonder what the source footage was