Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

What am I chuckling at? Oh, just thinking about this thing called Yorba Linda water district heh heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My date said she would be right back, just needed to use the bathroom. Its been 45 minutes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

thunderspanks posted:

What am I chuckling at? Oh, just thinking about this thing called Yorba Linda water district heh heh

I had to look this one up, it was before my time.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
well you see, it's pretty underground. you'd be naked if you knew how many good OP's i've made. heh. what's that? oh, yeah, all the time. sometimes threads get too hot, and you have to let them cool for a while.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've been empty-quoted 418 times. It's like an upvote.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Meet me at Bangor 4/8

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I have access to premium cookies.:wink:

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Lowtax did come up as a topic of conversation on a date I had last month. She still let me hit it.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

..and then he said "your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded" hahaha isn't that the best?? What? Yes I did pay money to post there but it really separates the wheat from the chaff you see *strokes neckbeard* now let me tell you about poop socks

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
*Punches her right in the fucken’ face*

IM THE OWNER NOT A MEMBER YOU BITCH.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

We're called goons who enjoy gooning, not to be confused with those other goons who enjoy gooning

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Okay, so this guy found this hot dog store in Alabama... Sorry, I can never make it through this story without cracking up...

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jabberlock posted:

We're called goons who enjoy gooning, not to be confused with those other goons who enjoy gooning

Yea I'm one

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wait, you’re leaving because of that? we say it all the time in the UK thread, it’s just part of the culture

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Don't mind me, I just have this actual proof to set aside...

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
"...and then it turned out he was abusing the poo poo out of his family, and he spiraled out before eating a bullet. Also he was really stupid looking"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

emSparkly posted:

Lowtax did come up as a topic of conversation on a date I had last month. She still let me hit it.

I explained goatse to a guy a while back on i guess technically the second date. At Applebee's. We had sex later that week but it kinda sucked and the next time I heard from him he was asking if I could see some cat that a friend of him had and it was awkward but I did offer to see the cat cause poo poo, it's a cat, it can't help who it's owner's friends are.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Dixville posted:

I explained goatse to a guy a while back on i guess technically the second date. At Applebee's. We had sex later that week but it kinda sucked and the next time I heard from him he was asking if I could see some cat that a friend of him had and it was awkward but I did offer to see the cat cause poo poo, it's a cat, it can't help who it's owner's friends are.

dude totally got turned on by the goatman

applebees is the only appropriate real world place to explain goatse to someone

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Jabberlock posted:

dude totally got turned on by the goatman

applebees is the only appropriate real world place to explain goatse to someone

Talking about goatse 2 margaritas in in Applebee's with a family at the next table over was a high point of my life tbh
That probably says more about how lovely my life is but :shrug:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

So it's a girl doing a diarrhea all over her own face, photographed from above while she's lying down in a bathtub. That's why it's called tubgirl.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
So yeah, thats why its called swap.avi

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Yeah, so I'm a pretty big player on these "something awful" forums.
A few years ago I made my 6969th post, while also having an average post count of 4.20 posts per day. It was pretty sweet. They put that thread in to what they call "comedy goldmine" where all the best content goes.
Do you hear a dripping sound?

Anyway, last year I got drunk and posted a thread about getting FORKLIFT CERTIFIED online one night when I came home from the bar. I think a few other "goons" as we call ourselves did too. It was pretty sweet.
Did you just moan?

Then another time when I got home from the bar and was pretty wasted, I took a deepish dive in to the Xvideos account of this guy Kirk Johnson. He's goatse.
You've never heard of him? Lemme show you the picture, yeah I've got it on my phone in case I need to send it to a friend on short notice. Pretty huge huh?
Well, I'm considered one of the forum's foremost authorities on the goat man as we some times call him. So anyway, this post I made last year I talked about how I watched a bunch of his videos and saw him doing some pretty crazy poo poo. He was like stretching the poo poo out of his rear end with giant butt plugs, dropping sounding rods in to his piss hole. Oh yeah, you know what sounding is? Yeah, its pretty weird but whatever right? He even snapped a mousetrap on his dick.
Then I watched one of his videos that was like a stereo scope. two videos side by side of him bending over and pissing in his own mouth. It was pretty sweet gross cause y'know.

Whoa, are you really taking all your clothes off here? I'm flattered but maybe we should wait till we leave taco bell before we do anything like that.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

So it’s like twitch streamers, but it’s only pictures of the games and you have to read the guy’s commentary in like, text form.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"actually, we called them image macros back then"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

TrashMammal posted:

i dated a goon for awhile. easily one of my top five worst life choices

I've dated a goon for 2 years, and it's been fine so far. We even insulated the stairs.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm a little bit drunk and gonna blab about the Stargate program.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaTrU4_JhkA

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I got 6969 posts in under a year, so wanna come back to my place and do the 69 for real?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Grey Cat posted:

I've dated a goon for 2 years, and it's been fine so far. We even insulated the stairs.

I'm married to one.

:whitewater:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Literally A Person posted:

I'm married to one.

LOL he admitted it!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm married to one.

I'm sorry for your loss.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

LOL he admitted it!!!

LOL GOT HIM!!!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

everyone with a spouse here is married to a goon, the account became a shared marital asset when the union went into effect

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Bad Purchase posted:

everyone with a spouse here is married to a goon, the account became a shared marital asset when the union went into effect

I see, so this is how posting enemies happen afterward?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

covidstomper58 posted:

I see, so this is how posting enemies happen afterward?

It's also how those kinky stories of multiple goons start....

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Grey Cat posted:

I got 6969 posts in under a year, so wanna come back to my place and do the 69 for real?

The gently caress? Where have you been posting?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

emSparkly posted:

Incredible.

Anyway, hey girl, it's ok if we don't have sex tonight, no really. I have a sock.

Edit:

I'm married to one.

Same!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

emSparkly posted:

The gently caress? Where have you been posting?

I post all over GBS. Just like I'm about to be all over my date, wait... where are you going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Don't tell my wife