Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Grey Cat posted:

Actually it's pronounced même

:females:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
Hey, wanna gently caress?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Your patron saint is Father Damien of Molokai? What a coincidence, I also spend a lot of time in a leper's colony.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Im in the illuminati

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Baby, I want to have your psychotic meltdown.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Are we really on a date? Is this a date? Because as I read on the comedy website Something Awful

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

let me tell you about this amazing diet I read about on a php internet comedy discussion forum
I mean, sure, one guy did end up going on statins in his 20s

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Check this out. *scrolls through a page of a thread on Awful.app* Several posters have empty-quoted me. That's proof that I am really funny.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Oh you’re leaving now? Well, nice meltdown bitch.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

at the zoo with my date

her: whoa that's a huge elephant

me: turn your monitor on :smug:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

OMG you're an SA member already??

SEVER

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

idk if you've ever heard of the famous long-running linux comic xkcd, but I need to explain to you that this specific comic is a joke that you don't get

alternatively,

idk if you've ever heard of the famous long-running linux comic xkcd, but it's not funny and I'm gonna show you the funny version of it

I goatse'd my partner a full 2 years before we started dating and she still ended up in a long-term relationship with me

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Mar 16, 2024

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hey babe, i'm a war-tourist/unpaid mercenary and, well, long story short, i'm a multi-millionaire now :smuggo:

anybody follow you here, though?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I remember talking to one guy at a party or something. There were a few film people around (I used to do location audio and scoring for short films in a local film co-op). The guy mentioned he's a gaffer.

Me: "Oh, cool, what's that work like? Nothing like being a part of the behind-the-scenes, crew, huh?"

Him: "oh, sorry, I meant Neo-GAF poster. You see, Neo-GAF is...."

Me: "oh... Yeah... I know that place."

If there has been a camera that I could Jim-face to, I would have.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Gaffers: cool and interesting
Neo-GAF: just as dead as Something Awful.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Now, if you'll try and remember, $10 wasn't exactly chump change back then

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

After she tells me, I’m cute I tell her I’m gonna report her to the mods for harassment

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Oh yea I don’t tip that’s stupid as gently caress.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey do you mind paying I don’t work I think it’s beneath me. Like bathing.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Heh... Slenderman? Yeah... I was there for the thread where it all began. Oh, and Let's Plays? You know, your Markipliers? Aktually... I was around when it first started... yeah, kind of an outgrowth of speedrunning... it was more about experts in the game showing off the game and what could be done in it... instead of just these live-reaction things we get these days, yeah, the LP was an artform... you workshopped it and everything, just playing it with a facecam in the corner, you'd get your thread shut down back in the day... ah, but times do change, don't they...

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
so then I posted goatse, which was the style at the time

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea I keep a Greedo action figure in my rear end in a top hat at all times. What of it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I realize I don't fit the stereo type.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

What, no, it's not infected at all! It just looks a little raw from all the tuggin I do since I'm usually single, that's how I know I got stamina, babe. Wait dont leave!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Just hang on a minute, I gotta post in a thread every time I take a big dump. You didn't see me go to the bathroom? Well... About that....

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Oh you like bad boys? Well just check out my rap sheet babe :smug:

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Unironically though, I only found out much later after the fact that my boyfriends' boyfriend is also a goon and sometimes around the house he'll comment on having seen me in a thread and it's humiliating every time.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

STABASS posted:

Now, if you'll try and remember, $10 wasn't exactly chump change back then

at a table at five guys, pulling up bls.gov on my phone to show her that my 2001 account cost about $18 in 2024 money

“that’s almost as much as the double cheeseburger we’re splitting. oh, yeah, and sorry again i couldn’t cover two burgers today, i’m a bit strapped right now. heavily invested in accounts, but that’s a long term strategy i can’t tap into just yet.”

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

So yeah there’s these terminally online leftists there and you can just loving ask them for free money. It kicks rear end.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Remember when 20 people got probed for the hotdog posts in the trump thread? Yeah, I started that. :smuggo: You don't know what I'm talking about? It was all over the leper's colony. Geesh.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
This here is called the "Comedy Goldmine" and you'll definitely find this thread about Whoremonger to be a quality laugh

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah back in the early 2000s some of my pictures even made the front page, it's a pretty big deal

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Where should I put this printer?

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Yesterday I was having a fancy dinner date with my wife when I discovered I was probed. I immediately showed her the post and she was very impressed.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
what? No, I didn't literally have leprosy; you see, the leper's colony isn't literally for lepers. Well, maybe some posters do I guess. I don't really read TGD. What was I saying?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
not to brag but but sid vicious is subscribed to my youtube channel..... i think

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
we sent pitbull to alaska once.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah baby, they made me a mod too. That's like a cop but greasier.

So so many forbiden mod jokes i think im going to explode

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Borscht posted:

we sent pitbull to alaska once.

Let us not forget the Durst bins in Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
What movies do I like?… well I like.,, you know… what sort do YOU like?… yeah.. me too they are great.