Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Mr. Schubarth owns large ranch where he specializes in breeding unusual livestock for hunting purposes. He wanted to produce a large exotic sheep for trophy hunters. With the help of several accomplices, he has been importing genetic material from the Marco Polo sheep from Kyrgyzstan. A laboratory was able to create 165 embryos, which were implanted in domestic sheep he owned. He managed to get at least one male hybrid which he named, "Montana Mountain King (MMK)". He used MMK to inseminate several of his ewes and sold some of MMK's semen to buyers around the US. All of this is very illegal and violates many laws.

If I make it to 80, I would be content to do a crossword puzzle / Sudoku. I don't think I'd have the energy to organize an international sheep scheme.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/montana-man-pleads-guilty-creating-003000858.html

Picture of the Marco Polo Sheep. :nws: because it is deceased. I tried to find you a live one, but it seems they are a popular target for hunters. Also it appears they live in the middle of nowhere, so there aren't many pictures of them.

:nws::nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Why is it illegal to breed into existence the perfect sheep for a man from new Zealand to shag????

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

that man's name... dee eight

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it always comes back to sheep semen

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bradzilla posted:

lol

and/or gene splicer

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
feel like it's kind of offensive to call them "Franksheep" they're just really big sheep.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Is this how we're finally going to end up with sheep with pug faces and teacup sized sheep

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bradzilla posted:

Luvcow posted:

lol

and/or gene splicer

lol theyre so freaking old

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

bossy lady posted:

Is this how we're finally going to end up with sheep with pug faces and teacup sized sheep

If the dude had just mad science'd dogs, he'd be rolling in dough and get to pick out a new breed name.
Western world is nuts about frankenstein dogs.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What was he arrested for was he loving them or something creating some kind of satanic sheep-man hybrid?

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Hunt? Those things have built in handle bars, I'd rather see them in a race. Vroom vroom baaah vroom.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bossy lady posted:

Is this how we're finally going to end up with sheep with pug faces and purple hair

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

guy was already in his 30s when madonna started her career, now that’s old

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:shrug: Not to support The Mountain of Dr Moreau, but I don't really see the problem? Horse/cow people do this sort of crazy poo poo all the time.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

How big are the balls on these things though

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Tiny, which is why their semen is so valuable.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
It's not like animals can't get stupid mutations all on their own.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Dude created a sheep you can jerk off and money shoots out of its cock

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine if it was deer and deer semen instead to breed superior deer on deer farms with especially excellent deer semen that costs more than you would think, but less than you would hope

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Bah.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Just as you are warned at airports to not accept any packages from strangers, the same should now be practiced with regards to semen. If you find yourself an unwitting accomplice to a sheep semen smuggling operation, your ignorance will not protect you in the eyes of the law.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDlqPWAB5w8

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
deer semen

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

bradzilla posted:

nope, i'm not into sheep stuff. i did, however buy into a scheme to create venison bacon. it had the potential to be a billion dollar hipster fad so i fronted all the money for 50 male whitetail deer and 100 berkshire sows but the stupid deer wouldn't even attempt to mate with the pigs and then the whole mess went bankrupt. next thing i know, i'm out 150 sows and bucks

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dee eight posted:

nope, i'm not into sheep stuff. i did, however buy into a scheme to create venison bacon. it had the potential to be a billion dollar hipster fad so i fronted all the money for 50 male whitetail deer and 100 berkshire sows but the stupid deer wouldn't even attempt to mate with the pigs and then the whole mess went bankrupt. next thing i know, i'm out 150 sows and bucks

lol i hate that this made me laugh

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

How big are the balls on these things though

I took some pictures of incredibly large sheep and goat testicles at the state fair

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

dee eight posted:

Sounds like you needed a better plan to make a quick buck. Or a little doe.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I imagine killing things for fun is as prevalent in jail as it is in montana
I hope someone makes his life a living hell out of sheer boedom

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
What the hell was Genesplicer doing in Montana?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

nine-gear crow posted:

What the hell was Genesplicer doing in Montana?

sheep

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Lmk when he successfully creates actual sheeple

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
Should have at least genetically hosed around with something cool and dangerous to hunt, sheep are the only thing more boring than dumb rear end deer.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

dee eight posted:

lol

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
The ultimate welsh felony

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
A bank i worked at once underwrote bull semen on a real estate loan

Whelp thats my story bye

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’ve got a 55-gallon drum I inherited that’s labeled “assorted semen”, how much can I get for it on eBay?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Nooner posted:

What was he arrested for was he loving them or something creating some kind of satanic sheep-man hybrid?

Yes.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
"Land of the Free" but they won't let you wank off a sheep for profit.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
See that bridge coming into town? I built that bridge with my own two hands. Do they call me Jack the bridge-builder? No...

See that church at the end of the street? I built it from the ground up. Do they call me Jack the church-builder? No...

See that fountain in the square? I built it myself. Do they call me Jack the fountain-maker? No...

But you artificially inseminate one sheep with cloned embryos from illegally imported exotic sheep tissue...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

the holy poopacy posted:

See that bridge coming into town? I built that bridge with my own two hands. Do they call me Jack the bridge-builder? No...

See that church at the end of the street? I built it from the ground up. Do they call me Jack the church-builder? No...

See that fountain in the square? I built it myself. Do they call me Jack the fountain-maker? No...

But you artificially inseminate one sheep with cloned embryos from illegally imported exotic sheep tissue...