Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it always comes back to sheep semen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bradzilla posted:

that man's name... dee eight

lol

and/or gene splicer

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

the holy poopacy posted:

See that bridge coming into town? I built that bridge with my own two hands. Do they call me Jack the bridge-builder? No...

See that church at the end of the street? I built it from the ground up. Do they call me Jack the church-builder? No...

See that fountain in the square? I built it myself. Do they call me Jack the fountain-maker? No...

But you artificially inseminate one sheep with cloned embryos from illegally imported exotic sheep tissue...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Khanstant posted:

Not like those pure hearted entrepreneurs doing really nice and fun things with livestock like tea parties and be immortal.

please think of the shareholders

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

you might be surprised by how often the shareholders want sheep cum.

:hai:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
if he were to marry one of the sheep i assume that would make this all legal

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Smugworth posted:

they warned us about allowing gay marriages.......

what it was a woman sheep marrying a man?

checkmate smugworth

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
but really these big game hunters are too cowardly to gently caress the animals while they are still alive so they have to shoot them first. they could learn a lot from the welsh.