Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

tide's not the only thing gon get ripped :350:

thank you for the pictures riptide

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

riptidejim posted:

Originally i didn't plan on uploading a picture for today but the Microsoft Paint bug seems to have bitten me, and the infected wound has produced this here picture.

This picture is called "Trophy of Man"
It features a long blue man (species unknown) on a red background. He may not look a lot like a human but i find that sometimes I also feel like an elongated blue freak on a red background. Do you ever feel like an elongated blue freak on a red background?

Thank you for viewing today's Microsoft paint picture and remember to manually eject your USB drives to prevent file loss or corruption.

:hellyeah:

also have you ever seen any Alberto Giacometti? blue man kind of reminds me of his figure sculpture

Ass-penny

is that International Klein Blue?

Ass-penny

liking these corridors, riptide! nice color scheme ;)