Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hello riptide

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

RavenousScoot posted:

this one's a straight up masterpiece I keep coming back to look at it

yeah it reminds me of italian futurism and i can't wrap my head around how this was done in ms-paint tbh

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Thanks for the explanation. I should check it out and see what I can do.

riptidejim posted:

I remember a couple years after Windows XP came out my family upgraded and i made my mom a picture called "Mother's day.jpeg." It wasn't the first time i made something in Microsoft paint, but it was the first time i ever felt like i had made an art piece, like an artist. If that makes sense.

:3: That does make sense.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

bisexual lining

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i really like that one, especially since it flickers in a cool way on my monitor when i scroll