Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the best part of Roidtech?
The upper body/lower body size disparity
The enormously powerful wrestlers being incredibly gentle
Mark Coleman putting himself back in half guard
Augh dangit
View Results

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

one of the only production things the UFC does that I like is: when they have Heidi do the walkout intro and the camera follows her until it switches over to following the fighter when they cross paths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

coathat posted:

I hate the apex so much. Gotta be the worst venue in sports history.

i like the idea of having a small arena in-house used for fight nights and such, but the ufc apex is an embarrassing effort even by local movie theater standards

it looks precisely like what it is: a redressed warehouse attached to an office building in an industrial park

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

oooh that's unfortunate, leg strike kos are maybe second to liver kos in the "that didnt look like poo poo as a spectator but i also bet that fighter wishes they were dead right now" category

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i dont know how itll play to the fans but "i dont actually like hurting people, i just like living comfortably thanks to my skills" is incredibly refreshing, thank you Beast Boy :)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

im very sorry Tybura this is your life now, Tuivasa lives on your back and hits you in the head for a living from now on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Tuivasa lost his job :smith:

but it looked good for a second there though!!! :smith: