Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whomst!?
Hatters
Peacocks
Lancers
Hilltoppers
View Results

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I used to work in college sports and lost my natty champ in the first round more often than I picked the champ right, so please take all your betting advice from me tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

16/32. Literally only got half the games right. I am the dumbest sack of poo poo on this dumb gay earth.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The good news is that I've only lost 1 E8 team and my F4 is still alive.

The bad news is that I've taken a lot of body blows and continue to be dumb and stupid and wrong about basketball.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I finally lost my national champ and I don't wanna post my bracket anymore because I can only take so much humiliation my posts themselves are usually enough.