Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whomst!?
Hatters
Peacocks
Lancers
Hilltoppers
View Results

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I don't know anything about sport so have a bracket completely based on how much I liked (or even hated) a mascot to victory.

Women's coming soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Drunk Nerds posted:

For transparency: I'm creating multiple entries for my account right now. This is to enter all the hand-submitted brackets, like Grey Cat's. Each one will have the submitter's name on it, even though it may be attributed to my main account. Please don't submit a second bracket during this period, it will be deleted.

Does that mean I should hold off on the women's bracket?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I might have made a couple mistakes I tried to get it in quick before games started. If I goofed just put me down for a random team.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Mar 21, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Was my women's not entered in time?
Also I am not dead last so I count that as a win so far.

Presto posted:

I know nothing about basketball and I won our office March Madness pool one year by picking teams based on whether I had heard of them or not. Kentucky? OK I've heard of Kentucky. Gonzaga? Where the gently caress is Gonzaga? Out!

I know Gonzaga just because I lived like an hour from them at one point, but as far as hearing about 99% of the teams, nope.
I also didn't vote for them because I was sick of the fact that a dozen teams have pitbulls for mascots.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Yeah I saw the real name stuff and thought no thanks. I don't need some parasocial weirdo finding me offsite.
Why I opted for the manual form

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Mar 21, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Western Kentucky NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
E: also rip my women's picks

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

How can I calculate my bracket's points after it started?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Anderson Koopa posted:

If you click on your name in the list of names you can find out how you are doing.

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/tournament-challenge-bracket-2024/bracket?id=2ee9a460-e783-11ee-ba96-25d7ec68b701

You currently have 200 points, the most points that you can get is 240, and you are picking the games correctly about 7% of the time. I don't say any of this to be mean, those are just the numbers to look at to find out how you are doing. I missed one of the early rounds, and I had that team going aways, so my total points reachable is going to be lower.

My women's bracket never got uploaded that's why I want to know how to check.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 26, 2024