Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whomst!?
Hatters
Peacocks
Lancers
Hilltoppers
View Results

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Just a heads up, if you sign in with ESPN, it will display your real life name. Just go to the ESPN profile and change your name to something else if you don't want online people to have access to that.

Go UCONN! Otherwise we will feel a similar feeling of ennui as Ennui Husky does.

Yes, that was their real logo for a bit.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Mar 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Grey Cat posted:

How can I calculate my bracket's points after it started?

If you click on your name in the list of names you can find out how you are doing.

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/tournament-challenge-bracket-2024/bracket?id=2ee9a460-e783-11ee-ba96-25d7ec68b701

You currently have 200 points, the most points that you can get is 240, and you are picking the games correctly about 7% of the time. I don't say any of this to be mean, those are just the numbers to look at to find out how you are doing. I missed one of the early rounds, and I had that team going aways, so my total points reachable is going to be lower.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Grey Cat posted:

My women's bracket never got uploaded that's why I want to know how to check.

Apologies, excellent question that I don't know the answer to. I kind of rely on ESPN's black box to do all of the magic.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

UConn won! :toot: