Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
Well at least it's not Pencil Hands or 16 Bit Butthead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Me going to start posting like Grimlock to make AI talk like bozo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
HEY LURKERS.

gently caress YOU.

:sotw:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

Well at least it's not Pencil Hands or 16 Bit Butthead

Please don’t sully the good name of pencil hands by association with the riffraff

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Please don’t sully the good name of pencil hands by association with the riffraff

Yup. I am making comparing good posters like PH to 16BH without evidence a probable offense. Pray I do not make it bannable.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Help how do I know if I'm AI?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
any ai capable of posting i'm gay is good in my books

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I bet we could troll an ai if it pays for an account and starts posting like poo poo. We'd have that thing typing up a banme thread within a day.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I joined irc briefly, once. I was going thru some stuff. Are there still irc goons too? What are the numbers there?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

down1nit posted:

I joined irc briefly, once. I was going thru some stuff. Are there still irc goons too? What are the numbers there?

no one knows what irc is anymore

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

redshirt posted:

Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time.

Why arent people talking about this

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pontificating rear end posted:

Why arent people talking about this

Look a lot of dumb shits happened over the past few years(/decades), most people have just sorta tuned out of the latest news.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
On this Saturday morning, the number of "users browsing" has dipped to a recent low of 4,500 while the number of ~1200 GBS Users Broswing has remained consistent weeklong. You would think people would enjoy browsing in their off-time and yet thousands of genuine lurkers log into the site at the same time people are working 🤔

Their jobs are surely not to browse the forums ALL workday long. The only conclusion I can come to is these forums are about as addictive as crack cocaine candy and people just cant get enough

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Amerigoons wake up now plz make numbers go up

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
it all happens on S.A. forums!! :)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

crispix posted:

it all happens on S.A. forums!! :)

Ew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

flubber nuts posted:

As of March 18th , 2024 at 1:36 p.m. CST, I do not give AI or any entities associated with AI permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to AI it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this account and/or its contents. The content of this account is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: AI is now a public entity. All goons must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your posts.