Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Interesting gambit for an alien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

^^ fancy is scum for voting zoya since zoya is obviously town

not sure i care to help town necessarily but since i don't have anything better to do in this game, there ya go, a caught scum

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

big foot hunter should just claim immediately and see if they can sniff out big foot right?

like if they claim, town would never vote them and scum would never kill them i would think

If we have an actual real, non-alien bigfoot hunter, please refrain from claiming

I want to see where this alien theater leads

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

The nature boy role does not obviously need to protect bigfoot imo because they are town aligned and im not sure what an 'enhanced victory' actually is. A pat on the back?

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
chain vote Zoya -> Shwinn imo

TPC is my guess for third scum

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
It's rare to have the game solved D1, but I just did it, feels great

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Rhymes With Clue posted:

"The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes. Everything else is pure theory."

Tell the 90 minutes part to German soccer team HSV, who would have been back in first league if another team hadn't scored in the 92nd and 96th minute...

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

If we have an actual real, non-alien bigfoot hunter, please refrain from claiming

I want to see where this alien theater leads

fancy slipped and is now trying to backpedal to appear to have simply not read the thread

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

It's rare to have the game solved D1, but I just did it, feels great

Nice job

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

The real question is whether zoya is following this line of thinking as well or is misdirecting from their friend bigfoot. A misdirection would be random at this point though

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

some fancy footwork

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

fancy slipped and is now trying to backpedal to appear to have simply not read the thread

my friend, it's over, you're done give it up

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

(Zpya could also be fakeclaiming nature boy AS bigfoot, or could be scum. But I buy that shes on the level tbh)

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i'll toss town another freebie: try aggressively casing and voting binus D1

if he gets annoyed he's town

if he doesn't get annoyed he's scum

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

sharkmafia posted:

The nature boy role does not obviously need to protect bigfoot imo because they are town aligned and im not sure what an 'enhanced victory' actually is. A pat on the back?

That's something I'd call an orthowin, but here orthowin is used for the 3P wincons. Basically Nature Boy wins with town, but gets extra bragging rights and an honorable mention if Big Foot survives. Compare to the Big Foot wincon where they can only win by surviving until the end, which is independent of the regular town vs scum game.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
in case it isn't clear to everyone at this point, I have VERY COMPELLING reasons to state that Zoya is lying and TPC isn't bigfoot

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

chain vote Zoya -> Shwinn imo

TPC is my guess for third scum

Every day One, People say I'm scum. It's because my dad is rich and can afford me a Dreamcast huh!!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

shwinnebego posted:

i'll toss town another freebie: try aggressively casing and voting binus D1

if he gets annoyed he's town

if he doesn't get annoyed he's scum

I'm against that on principle, the "make binus give out soulreads, then vote him out to see if he's town" strategy sucks for any players named binus

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

in case it isn't clear to everyone at this point, I have VERY COMPELLING reasons to state that Zoya is lying and TPC isn't bigfoot

Oooooooooooooooooooh

Fight, fight, fight!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Cloacamazing! posted:

Tell the 90 minutes part to German soccer team HSV, who would have been back in first league if another team hadn't scored in the 92nd and 96th minute...

You know nothing about sports?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Every day One, People say I'm scum. It's because my dad is rich and can afford me a Dreamcast huh!!

Does your uncle work for Nintendo too?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hmmmmm

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

^^ fancy is scum for voting zoya since zoya is obviously town

not sure i care to help town necessarily but since i don't have anything better to do in this game, there ya go, a caught scum

if mr.totally real bigfoot hunter here is so sure Zoya is genuine, why hasn't he capture totally bigfoot TPC yet?

surely even the rest of you without role info can see this?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Rhymes With Clue posted:

You know nothing about sports?

Husband is HSV fan. This lead to the incredible burn of having a waiter in a tiny village in southern France tell him "My condolences" when he heard that.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Thunderdome?!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
BIGFOOT Thunderdome!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

I knew it!

##vote Zoya

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm against that on principle, the "make binus give out soulreads, then vote him out to see if he's town" strategy sucks for any players named binus

That's not what shwinn said, though.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Meta cases suck too

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Meta cases suck too

Hmmmm.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

if mr.totally real bigfoot hunter here is so sure Zoya is genuine, why hasn't he capture totally bigfoot TPC yet?

surely even the rest of you without role info can see this?

Tbh I think your counterclaim is more likely to be true than Zoyas initial one, because I remember zoya doing something like this before

That said I don't think its that likely that the bigfoot hunter would shoot their shot at a drop of a hat just because some rando said who bigfoot was. They could be lying, just like one of the two of you definitely is!!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

sharkmafia posted:

Tbh I think your counterclaim is more likely to be true than Zoyas initial one, because I remember zoya doing something like this before

That said I don't think its that likely that the bigfoot hunter would shoot their shot at a drop of a hat just because some rando said who bigfoot was. They could be lying, just like one of the two of you definitely is!!

Then why is shwinn saying Zoya is confirmed town?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I think if Bigfoot is real, we should respect their privacy. Everybody just wants them for their pelt or their photo, not that real Bigfoot

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Thinking of the theme, I would think that Bigfoot is a friendly character, and that the Bigfoot Hunter is an evil but oafish poacher who wants to kill Bigfoot in order to make money by touring with the body or something. Hijinks ensue as Bigfoot and a plucky group of young friends exact home alone but in the forest type traps on the Bigfoot hunter which cover him in feces or comically set him on fire

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

I dunno. But I think it's pretty unlikely that *both* shwinn and Zoya are scum. This weird gambit poo poo also seems more out of character for shwinn

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Thinking of the theme, I would think that Bigfoot is a friendly character, and that the Bigfoot Hunter is an evil but oafish poacher who wants to kill Bigfoot in order to make money by touring with the body or something. Hijinks ensue as Bigfoot and a plucky group of young friends exact home alone but in the forest type traps on the Bigfoot hunter which cover him in feces or comically set him on fire

:yeah:

I'm pro-bigfoot. I would vote Zoya too if they're anti-bigfoot

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Tired Moritz posted:

:yeah:

I'm pro-bigfoot. I would vote Zoya too if they're anti-bigfoot

Zoya is bigfoot-neutral, but is definitely anti-town

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

well now that you've counter-claimed i think that both you and zoya are town because i don't think scum zoya would fakeclaim natureboy like that

i think zoya is town doing a town gambit

i think fancy is the real natureboy

and i think that scum can now narrow down who the town power roles are pretty effectively and eliminate them expeditiously, good job town!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

well now that you've counter-claimed i think that both you and zoya are town because i don't think scum zoya would fakeclaim natureboy like that

i think zoya is town doing a town gambit

i think fancy is the real natureboy

and i think that scum can now narrow down who the town power roles are pretty effectively and eliminate them expeditiously, good job town!

town gambits are not real, they can't hurt you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
what would the purpose of this hypothetical gambit even be?