Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sW1chyboi
Mar 13, 2024

IDK how to navigate this webby site, pls help me.
I’ve been into 2b2t recently. That’s why I’m asking lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm sure BBG made one in a manic episode about 3 years ago that two GBS pedophiles still play on.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm sure BBG made one in a manic episode about 3 years ago that two GBS pedophiles still play on.

careful, OP.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

French Accent posted:

careful, OP.

we got a live one

sW1chyboi
Mar 13, 2024

IDK how to navigate this webby site, pls help me.

Arrhythmia posted:

What’s the IP?

And is it actual Pedos or are you just shitpostin’

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
got really into the idea of Minecraft Anarchy as a teenager, progressively obsessing more and more over the idea of Minecraft Anarchy in real life, and it really hosed me up for a long time. so yeah, word of warning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why the gently caress would a place with a community Minecraft server want some pervert who blew in off the street to have anything to do with them. Presumptuous and rude, OP. gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sW1chyboi posted:

What’s the IP?

And is it actual Pedos or are you just shitpostin’

We only employ the highest tier pedo—man gently caress you. Who do you think you are.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

sW1chyboi posted:

What’s the IP?
I have it here but I'm not allowed to post it, sorry

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

got really into the idea of Minecraft Anarchy as a teenager, progressively obsessing more and more over the idea of Minecraft Anarchy in real life, and it really hosed me up for a long time. so yeah, word of warning.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Pedohunter going to the deadest forum on the internet: Sup y'all? Been chugging jug (I'm 14 btw) and I'm wondering if anyone is on that Roblox tip here. Drop an oof in this bitch and maybe we can link up in DMs for a little "cyber seggs" serverside (or on the scord) iykwim. Peace out on the thrizzle 🤙

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Pedohunter going to the deadest forum on the internet: Sup y'all? Been chugging jug (I'm 14 btw) and I'm wondering if anyone is on that Roblox tip here. Drop an oof in this bitch and maybe we can link up in DMs for a little "cyber seggs" serverside (or on the scord) iykwim. Peace out on the thrizzle 🤙

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Nathan Fielder: I went to the slowest gaming forum on the internet. And what I found shocked even me.
Wormskull: I take both shits and craps.
Hizke: uwu pwease feed me your milkie big daddy hahaha. Get dicked suck slave.
BBG: I'm going to post a picture of every boob from the entire history of gaming, rating each one. Merch will be available.
Nathan: uhhhh... Anyone play BioShock?
Bicyclops: ah, BioShock. That reminds me of a dream I once had. Settle in, nublet.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Nathan Fielder: I went to the slowest gaming forum on the internet. And what I found shocked even me.
BBG: I'm going to post a picture of every boob from the entire history of gaming, rating each one. Merch will be available.
Bicyclops: ah, BioShock. That reminds me of a dream I once had. Settle in, nublet.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ol yeller posted:

thats right

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

we got a live one

HolePisser1982 posted:

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ol yeller posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ol yeller posted:

nathan fielders voice but its louis theroux

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

sW1chyboi posted:

I’ve been into 2b2t recently. That’s why I’m asking lol

yes, btw

----------------

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

nathan fielders voice but its louis theroux

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Louis: this forum has been called a haven for... Nazis... is that true?
Pragmatica: absolutely not, that idea was put forth by toxic community members, including the old site owner who has sadly pas..
Plutonis: You can play as Hitler in the following games: EU4, Siege of Berlin 1944, EU3, Age of Empires mod, there is a digimon hitler. You can see the numbers 1488 in the following games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

Louis: this forum has been called a haven for... Nazis... is that true?
Pragmatica: absolutely not, that idea was put forth by toxic community members, including the old site owner who has sadly pas..
Plutonis: You can play as Hitler in the following games: EU4, Siege of Berlin 1944, EU3, Age of Empires mod, there is a digimon hitler. You can see the numbers 1488 in the following games.