Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Louis: this forum has been called a haven for... Nazis... is that true?
Pragmatica: absolutely not, that idea was put forth by toxic community members, including the old site owner who has sadly pas..
Plutonis: You can play as Hitler in the following games: EU4, Siege of Berlin 1944, EU3, Age of Empires mod, there is a digimon hitler. You can see the numbers 1488 in the following games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pragmatica: absolutely not, that idea was put forth by toxic community members, including the old site owner who has sadly pas..
Plutonis: You can play as Hitler in the following games: EU4, Siege of Berlin 1944, EU3, Age of Empires mod, there is a digimon hitler. You can see the numbers 1488 in the following games.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

nathan fielders voice but its louis theroux

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ol yeller posted:

Nathan Fielder: I went to the slowest gaming forum on the internet. And what I found shocked even me.
Wormskull: I take both shits and craps.
Hizke: uwu pwease feed me your milkie big daddy hahaha. Get dicked suck slave.
BBG: I'm going to post a picture of every boob from the entire history of gaming, rating each one. Merch will be available.
Nathan: uhhhh... Anyone play BioShock?
Bicyclops: ah, BioShock. That reminds me of a dream I once had. Settle in, nublet.

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Nathan Fielder: I went to the slowest gaming forum on the internet. And what I found shocked even me.
BBG: I'm going to post a picture of every boob from the entire history of gaming, rating each one. Merch will be available.
Bicyclops: ah, BioShock. That reminds me of a dream I once had. Settle in, nublet.

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

how do you do, fellow speedrunners?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
[in the style of godspeed you black emperor's dead flag blues] We crouch huddled awash in the light of exploding creepers. Mangled bodies hidden beneath the wreckage. Notch is dead and Minecraft Anarchy reigns. And blood pours through the streets.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

[in the style of godspeed you black emperor's dead flag blues] We crouch huddled awash in the light of exploding creepers. Mangled bodies hidden beneath the wreckage. Notch is dead and Minecraft Anarchy reigns. And blood pours through the streets.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

We used to sleep in green tops for just one night, but not anymore.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao jesus

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao jesus christ

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

how do you do, fellow speedrunners?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

ol yeller posted:

Pedohunter going to the deadest forum on the internet: Sup y'all? Been chugging jug (I'm 14 btw) and I'm wondering if anyone is on that Roblox tip here. Drop an oof in this bitch and maybe we can link up in DMs for a little "cyber seggs" serverside (or on the scord) iykwim. Peace out on the thrizzle 🤙

ol yeller posted:

thanks for the epic sig el spider

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Pedohunter going to the deadest forum on the internet: Sup y'all? Been chugging jug (I'm 14 btw) and I'm wondering if anyone is on that Roblox tip here. Drop an oof in this bitch and maybe we can link up in DMs for a little "cyber seggs" serverside (or on the scord) iykwim. Peace out on the thrizzle 🤙

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010