Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lmao… oh dear. and welcome to imp zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Pedohunter going to the deadest forum on the internet: Sup y'all? Been chugging jug (I'm 14 btw) and I'm wondering if anyone is on that Roblox tip here. Drop an oof in this bitch and maybe we can link up in DMs for a little "cyber seggs" serverside (or on the scord) iykwim. Peace out on the thrizzle 🤙

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lurkers are the biggest assholes on earth. I tried to stick up for you losers for years but you keep making me look like a bitch.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lurkers are the biggest assholes on earth. I tried to stick up for you losers for years but you keep making me look like a bitch.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pragmatica posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pragmatica posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Does this place have a community Minecraft Anarchy server?

E: Beaten

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Still holding out for SquashedGoomba's first post

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PQ_xgLwj8&t=7s

Werner Herzog, upon listening to the short lived Dark Folk(music) IZ band headlined by Wormskull, (L to R) Bobnumerotres, Myself, and an Unknown Female Poster: I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the white elephant in your room all your life.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Werner Herzog, upon listening to the short lived Dark Folk(music) IZ band headlined by Wormskull, (L to R) Bobnumerotres, Myself, and an Unknown Female Poster: I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the white elephant in your room all your life.

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lorehound. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lorehound. lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

remembering wormskulls post when he first saw bobcam and got disgusted at seeing himself through a latino mirror

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A fist fuw o vino.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lorehound. lmfao

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goldmine

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tomb of the Unknown Female Poster

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

ol yeller posted:

Nathan Fielder: I went to the slowest gaming forum on the internet. And what I found shocked even me.
Wormskull: I take both shits and craps.
Hizke: uwu pwease feed me your milkie big daddy hahaha. Get dicked suck slave.
BBG: I'm going to post a picture of every boob from the entire history of gaming, rating each one. Merch will be available.
Nathan: uhhhh... Anyone play BioShock?
Bicyclops: ah, BioShock. That reminds me of a dream I once had. Settle in, nublet.

lmfao

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Fungah! posted:

goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

ol yeller posted:

Nathan Fielder: I went to the slowest gaming forum on the internet. And what I found shocked even me.
Wormskull: I take both shits and craps.
Hizke: uwu pwease feed me your milkie big daddy hahaha. Get dicked suck slave.
BBG: I'm going to post a picture of every boob from the entire history of gaming, rating each one. Merch will be available.
Nathan: uhhhh... Anyone play BioShock?
Bicyclops: ah, BioShock. That reminds me of a dream I once had. Settle in, nublet.